Back to Introduction to Classical Music

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Classical Music by Yale University

Using a simple and enjoyable teaching style, this course introduces the novice listener to the wonders of classical music, from Bach fugues to Mozart symphonies to Puccini operas....

SL

Mar 07, 2019

Really appreciate Prof. Wright give us such rich content and sophisticated course. I really enjoy and love it. I am looking forward to seeing more high-level courses from Prof. Wright if there is any.

ER

Mar 08, 2016

This course has a lot of information. It is well organized, and so many music illustrations. I am really enjoying this course, and will freely recommend it to anyone interested in classical music.

351 - 375 of 737 Reviews for Introduction to Classical Music

By Frank D

Jan 13, 2018

Excellent, motivating, gives much insights and at least pays tribute to the beauty of music.

By fding

Dec 22, 2018

Good, good, good, good.

Good, good, good, good.

Plz sing these words as Ludwig van Beethoven.

By Nikos P

Jun 14, 2016

Absolutely fantastic. It offers a sound base to understand and a enjoy the classical music!

By GERARDO E H A

Jul 13, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender de música en general y en especifico de la música académica.

By Sushil M

Jan 30, 2019

This is a great Course and a must for every Musician. Professor Wright Explains very Well

By Paula W L

Dec 14, 2017

An excellent course which I will recommend to music lovers all over the world. Excellent!

By Armando B

Jan 07, 2017

Wonderful teacher, really enjoyable from start to end, i learned a lot, Outstanding course

By German L

Jul 17, 2020

Excelente el curso

El profesor es de una claridad y conocimiento excelentes

Felicitaciones

By Juliane H

May 04, 2020

Great course - particularly enjoyed the Cross references to art, architecture and poetry.

By Beth B

Nov 10, 2018

I am new to the study of classical music. I am really enjoying this challenging material.

By JORGE A U S

Aug 01, 2019

It is an excellent course, I really liked the relationship between music and other arts.

By Валентина Г

Feb 25, 2019

Несного по философии, физике и физиологии звука. Очень познавательно. Простой английский

By yossi g

Jun 03, 2017

Wonderful course, wonderful professor, wonderful team, I enjoyed it - thank you so much!

By Selina B

Jul 02, 2020

Absolutely amazing. Best thing I have ever done. Credit goes to the teacher Prof Wright

By Rodrigo P

Jun 01, 2020

This course was excellent, I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks a lot professor Wright.

By Zeynep S

Dec 25, 2017

I have been listening Classical Music for many years. I think I was an active listener.

By Tobias L

Jul 29, 2017

I really enjoy this course. Very interesting topics explained by a very good professor.

By Mercy

Jun 12, 2016

I enjoyed doing this courser, but more importantly learnt a lot through it. Thank you.

By Shohil K

Jul 01, 2020

Covers all the eras of classical music, in addition to core elements of music theory.

By Ingrid A S V C

Best online course ever. Professor is lovely and engaging. Please, another course !!!

By Tan K L G

Apr 05, 2019

Very Good. This course gave me more understanding on the history of classical music.

By Johnny E d S

Feb 07, 2017

Brilliant course. I couldn't recommend more. Made me love even more classical music.

By Nedyu Y

Jun 19, 2019

Excellent course, the most entertaining musical journey I had so far! Thank you Pro

By cha h

Nov 30, 2016

this course is really useful! its perfect for people who want to learn composition.

By Yoe

Aug 09, 2016

so nice. I love music, really appreciate this opportunity for me to get to know it.