Back to Introduction to Classical Music

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Classical Music by Yale University

Using a simple and enjoyable teaching style, this course introduces the novice listener to the wonders of classical music, from Bach fugues to Mozart symphonies to Puccini operas....

SL
Mar 6, 2019

Really appreciate Prof. Wright give us such rich content and sophisticated course. I really enjoy and love it. I am looking forward to seeing more high-level courses from Prof. Wright if there is any.

EV
Oct 15, 2020

Wonderful course where Craig Wright delves into all eras of classical music and takes you along for the wonderful ride! Craig Wright is one of the best instructors I have come across! Enjoy the ride!

351 - 375 of 850 Reviews for Introduction to Classical Music

By Stacy D

Mar 31, 2018

Really interesting course and I learned a great deal. I've even managed to retain some of it, lol. Baroque music all the way!

By Christina v B

Nov 24, 2020

I loved this course! It gave me a great general overview of the history of classical music from the Middle Ages until today!

By Lois S

Aug 24, 2020

Highly engaging and enjoyable. I started the course with a basic knowledge of classical music, and I learned so much more!

By Alina K

Jan 5, 2020

Much better understanding of music of all types!!! Much more pleasure from listening to music! after course!! Thank you!!!

By Lincy W

May 30, 2017

This course is well made and produced, great work and effort done.

Very helpful and resourceful input as well as lecturer.

By Apolinar G

Sep 2, 2020

Superb, addictive, and very entertaining. I could understand the concepts and musical tendencies that I was ignorant of.

By Rosemarie S

Jul 13, 2020

A great course with a fabulous professor. I've learned so much and have been inspired to start to play the piano again.

By Shireen P

Oct 11, 2020

It was WONDERFUL !

I loved how Craig Wright made his presentations!

A whole new world has opened up to me & I thank you!

By Ana G

May 23, 2020

Instructor was amazing, very enthusiastic and engaging. I have definitely learned a lot about classical western music.

By Jhoao A M L

Aug 28, 2020

This course is an amazing experience for anyone interested in classical music or about understanding how does it work

By Hrithik S

Jun 7, 2020

Craig Wright is a very good teacher. He helped a lot and was very enthusiastic. occasionally very cheerful and funny.

By Asta K

Sep 22, 2020

Excellent course, excellent professor who shares both his knowledge and love of classical music. Highly recommended!

By qingjian w

Jun 21, 2019

perfect course for someone wants to have some systematic understanding of classical music and enrich the normal life

By Marina S M

Nov 22, 2017

This course is fascinating! I highly recommend to everyone who loves classical music. Many thanks to the professor.

By Antony H

Sep 30, 2020

Engaging style, clear analysis and exposition, and informative use of a variety of examples - an excellent course.

By Lynn S

What a lovely way to learn about classical music! Thank you, Professor Wright, for your knowledge and enthusiasm.

By Jim

Mar 23, 2020

Excellent course! I really learned a lot from Professor Wright, and his presentation of the material was perfect.

By Rosa C U

Mar 5, 2017

I loved every minute of it. I cannot praise Professor Wright enough. Such an ear-opening and mind-opening course!

By Arquilho E d S

Jun 14, 2016

Um curso divertido e muito bem apresentado para quem deseja elevar a audição de peças clássicas a um outro nível!

By Nara N

Great course! Lots of information and easy to understand. I am very happy taking this course. Thank you so much!

By Yanitzia R

Excellent professor, is passionate about teaching and is excellent at transmitting knowledge. Thanks Mr. Wright

By Kay, U

Sep 3, 2020

This was a very informative and enjoyable introduction to Classical Music - many thanks to Craig and his team.

By Maria D g

Aug 21, 2020

Un curso atractivo, completo y con una excelente redacción y explicación de contenidos. Muy feliz de cursarlo.