Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

GV
Aug 14, 2020

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

RV
Dec 24, 2020

If you want to learn cybersecurity and you have no idea about that. Then this is the best course which covers all the basic topics and provide you a best knowledge about cybersecurity and their tools.

126 - 150 of 2,154 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

By Imran N

Jul 29, 2019

when edit the its give me the full access and at final quiz of the week it ask me to upgrade mean purchase it.you should not allowed first even to read it.or to do any quiz.just waist my three days .i though its free and i can benefit from it.

By Clarence A

Dec 12, 2020

Very good course in helping you understand the fundamentals of cybersecurity. If you've always been interested in the field or the industry, this is a great jump-off point to introduce you to new terms and concepts previously unknown to you.

By SHAIK V B

Oct 2, 2020

i have joined to this course for to learn the tools that are used in cyber security.

the journey thrugh course is amazing and i have learnt new concepts.

these amazing information can help me in future in cyber security industry.

By Mushahid A

Sep 19, 2021

In case you need to memorize cyber security and you have got no thought around that. Then this is often the finest course which covers all the essential subjects and give you a best information around cyber security and their apparatus.

By Liam B

Sep 4, 2019

An excellent start in understanding Cyber Security terminology and core concepts. The wide range of experience from the teachers is truly astonishing. The extra resource links provided give a great jump off point into deeper learning.

By Austin V S

Jul 25, 2021

This course is amazing. I would highly recommend the course for anything who wants to get an introductory into Cybersecurity. It is also a great refresher and review for those who have already had a crack at Cybersecurity. 5/5 stars!

By Mikey S

Oct 6, 2021

It was different than the IT Specialist Certification. The only suggestion I have is to have the instructors speak more clearly and maybe test their mics so that they don't fade out during a presentation. Course was outstanding!

By Amrendra S

Aug 19, 2020

The course was best for starting with the network and cybersecurity. I learned a lot from here and yes it was really a great experience learning and working with Coursera. All I learned is gonna help me in many ways of my working.

By Djordje K

Dec 1, 2019

Thanks for the opportunity to learn one important part from cybersecurity. Throughout the course, I got the available links that I needed.

Thank you to the professors and experts who guided me through the first part of the course

By Michael F P

Dec 13, 2020

Loved the course! I felt it was the right mix of detail/technical info for someone not currently in, or experience in Cybersecurity but anyone with some experience in Info Tech would be able to grasp it and learn a great deal.

By Lymon M

Dec 3, 2019

It was an eye opener i have learned a lot. thank you very much IBM, hopefully i will join you as an employee. Thank you very much to coursera for affording me an opportunity to get education i will forever be grateful to you.

By Naveen M

Jun 25, 2020

The Program is very interactive and covers at a lot of ground on baseline model, framework, tools and necessity of a cyber secured system or network. May i would recommend more clarity in voice of the some of the presenter.

By kelash k

Aug 28, 2021

This course provides learners with a baseline understanding of common cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks. An overview of how basic cyber attacks are constructed and applied to real systems is also included.

By R V R

Sep 5, 2021

It is very informative, I learned many things. First I had no idea were to begin what I have to learn or How people really hack and is it good, etc. Now I am clear how they operates and how helpful it is to us and others.

By Robert T

Oct 13, 2021

G​reat intro. course, very thorough and I was able to review the material over and over again with the videos. I feel confident I will do fine as I progress through all the courses and evertually to a higher level.

By Aum A D

Nov 4, 2020

The course was very helpful for a beginner like me and very much informative to clear some of my basic concepts . Although I think there were some topics which needed more explanation from a beginner point of view .

By Obumneme N

Jul 23, 2020

It was an exciting learning experience. The content is very comprehensive and the quizzes were designed to bring out the knowledge in one. Thanks to all the presenters and IBM for organizing this excellent course.

By Ricardo d S R

Apr 2, 2021

Great training where you can learn various concepts used in the IT Security area. This course, although an introduction, is quite broad in its explanations and the professionals involved in it are highly trained.

By Beckett H

Dec 13, 2020

Was split up into manageable weekly workloads, and I learned a lot of new things. It's especially useful that I know the knowledge is coming straight from the experts. I would definitely recommend this to others.

By Rohan P

Oct 28, 2020

Very informative, interesting and really difficult to pass tests. The competitive tests made me review the course resources again and again, that I became an expert at the various tools and attacks.

By Ricardo C

Apr 20, 2021

It is a very interesting course that allows to know the basic notions about cyber attacks and it is very exciting the world of ethical hacking and how to help companies to safeguard the assets of the company.

By Kelvin k

Aug 26, 2020

With the skills acquired I can protect my sensitive data, personally identifiable information , intellectual property as well as governmental and industry information systems from theft and damage attempted .

By saif j

Aug 21, 2021

Pso much information for a beginner like much. Had to watch other videos and resources to get better understanding. Now i feel quite confident that I can study the next program involved. Thanks you so much.

By KOTAKADIRA V V K

Mar 7, 2021

a good course have a lot of information to have some basic understanding of how things work in the field of cyber security .I recommend to take this course for people who wants to land in cyber security ..

By Lalkiya J S

Sep 27, 2020

Very great learning experience...... It was with financial aid and I really loved this. Thank you coursera for providing such quality education and thank you IBM for sharing great great skilled knowledge.