Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

RV
Dec 24, 2020

If you want to learn cybersecurity and you have no idea about that. Then this is the best course which covers all the basic topics and provide you a best knowledge about cybersecurity and their tools.

GV
Aug 14, 2020

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

176 - 200 of 1,703 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

By George M

Mar 10, 2021

Very good introduction!

There is a lot more material than what I would anticipate in an introductory course that is part of a larger specialization.

By vital r M

Feb 26, 2021

It helped me to gain some basic knowledge within cyber security field. The quizzes are definitely helpful to test your knowledge within each topic.

By William C

Jun 4, 2020

This course helped me understand the basics. I know I can't listen to an in-depth conversation, but I can at least know what they are referring to.

By wondwossen a

Dec 25, 2020

Enjoyed every minute of the course, awesome presentation, knowledgeable approach with an excellent pace. Looking forward to the next challenge.

By DEEPAK J

May 16, 2020

IT was great studing with this course. kindly provide some hands on experience . the module delivery was great and enjoyed learnig this course

By Nicholas A T

Jul 17, 2020

A very detailed intro course to cybersecurity methodologies, policies, procedures, cyber attacks, cyber crime, penetration testing, and more.

By Alex C

Apr 15, 2020

A very interesting and useful course to learn. The knowledge is applicable in every way as the world is becoming more digitalized everywhere.

By KULKARNI S R

Apr 13, 2020

It is my pleasure to learn this course. I learned very important concepts of the Cyber security and looking forward to learn more. Thank you.

By dantas2803

Apr 8, 2020

Curso muito bem explicado.

So acho que deveria ter mais opcões de traduções para as pessoas que não tem um conhecimento de outras linguas.

By Nishchay v

Feb 26, 2020

Best introductory Course, the Best course for beginners who are interested in cybersecurity.

Thank you Coursera for such a wonderful course

By Rohit C

Nov 27, 2020

Perfect Course with the right amount of knowledge and resources for anyone who wants to start the journey in the field of cybersecurity !!

By BOLLA G K R

Jul 14, 2020

GOOD CERTIFICATION TO DO AS A BEGINNER TO CYBER SECURITY NOT ONLY BEGINNER IT IS REQUIRED FOR ANY ONE WHO WANT A CARRIER IN CYBER SECURITY

By Mohammed F B F

Jul 8, 2020

The course was very enlightening for me. Thank you to both IBM and Coursera for offering this course through the Coursera Learning Portal.

By DIVYAM S

Jun 17, 2020

It is Amazing and knowledgeable for me.It improve my knowledge in cyber security and make me inspire to know more about it and work on it.

By Philip A

Jul 30, 2020

It is structured in such a way that a novice or a beginner can grasp the concepts of Cybersecurity to gain solid foundation in the field.

By Sohaib B

Jan 26, 2021

Frameworks are a bit too dragged, boring and hard to ctatch up to pass the weekly test for week 3. Rest all is great and really helpful

By Yonas A A

Oct 22, 2020

Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks was a very interesting course and I would recommend this course to others like me.

By Rawan A

Sep 27, 2020

This course provided me with useful resources and tools that will help me with my current studies and for future career opportunities.

By Ahmed M A

Sep 3, 2020

very useful course , its make you more aware and understanding

about cyber security domain and its current concerns . Thanks TO IBM .

By chaitanya a

Jun 20, 2020

This was a very descriptive course about cyber security and how to manage and learn things to safe guard yourself from the cyberworld.

By Cofie R L K

Oct 12, 2020

Very thoughtful course and wish the learning materials are been sent to me afterwards. Very thankful to my facilitators. I appreciate

By Angela F

Aug 9, 2020

Amazing introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks. I have learnt so much and I am looking forward to continuing my journey!

By Raju m

Jul 25, 2020

Sir my course certificate name is rung problem.please sir my real name aminur islam mondal.i see certificate name aminur islam mondal

By Prashanth k S

The audio stream is breaking, might be buffering due to low bandwidth on my network. But apart from that, enjoyed this course a lot..

By Arvind K

I think this subject is very usefull for modern life.Because it give us knowledge for secure the data from external users or hackers.