Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

GV
Aug 14, 2020

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

RV
Dec 24, 2020

If you want to learn cybersecurity and you have no idea about that. Then this is the best course which covers all the basic topics and provide you a best knowledge about cybersecurity and their tools.

101 - 125 of 2,077 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

By Albert W

This course has actually help and build my confidence in Cybersecurity and attacks, also to know what digital Forensics, Hackers, advance Encryption, Cryptography attacks, Firewalls etc means and i hope this will get me on a solid ground in becoming a Cybersecurity specialist.

By Kingsley A M

Aug 24, 2021

This course has given me the basics as well as the confidence to begin studying for the Network+ exams. I will continue to use this platform to supplement my study materials before testing. Thanks to Google I can say I have a working knowledge of the Cybersecurity industry.

By Sadam H

Sep 18, 2020

I understand lot of things like, types of firewalls how its working,lot of cyber security tools and one of the best thing latest updates about cybersecurity threats, and there sites, where we can view reports.

Iam very thankfull to my teaches who help me in this course.

By Jeff J

Jan 16, 2020

Great introduction to major areas of cybersecurity. This course was a great review of the most important areas of cybersecurity for someone wanting to know more or get started in the field. Cheers and thanks to the creators of this course! Warm regards, Jeff Jackson

By k K

Jul 30, 2020

In some videos. audio or course instructor language is not fully audible. Please correct that, Other than that , course content. structure and presentation , everything is good. Happy to have attended this course and learnt fundamentals of cyber security in detail.

By lai y

Feb 23, 2021

It was a awesome experience for me to start my Cyber Security career , in this course I learnt a lot of technical syntax and knowledges to further my step to my target, i will continue the next course until obtain the Professional of Cyber Security of Certificate

By Fernando P L P

Sep 13, 2020

I really appreciated this course, I'm wordless to express how happy I am because I learned a lot. The teaches are very good, the way you structured the contents of this course is something very interesting. Thank you Course and IBM for this big opportunity.

By Saravanan R

May 7, 2020

I am really lucky to got the information from the domain expert teams.

The content was clear and easy to understand.

There was also an introduction session for every video which brought me to understand the objectives of watching that particular video.

By kostekelaine

Apr 24, 2020

The course is specially good for those who are new to cybercsecurity and want to get some knowledge about it. The subjects and quizzes are well prepared however the sound quality of the videos at times was not so good so I would suggest improving it.

By Dwayne N

Feb 26, 2020

I never dreamed, I could learn so much online and build on my future prospective career. I highly enjoyed all my classes and am looking forward to completing the whole course. Thanks to all my lecturers that were extremely helpful and very accurate.

By NORFAIZAH O

Aug 8, 2020

Awesome course and instructors. Some parts needs further study to have better understanding. Interesting course. The slides are easy to understand, as it is straightforward. Plus, the reference sites are great, contains lots of useful information.

By Imran N

Jul 29, 2019

when edit the its give me the full access and at final quiz of the week it ask me to upgrade mean purchase it.you should not allowed first even to read it.or to do any quiz.just waist my three days .i though its free and i can benefit from it.

By Clarence A

Dec 12, 2020

Very good course in helping you understand the fundamentals of cybersecurity. If you've always been interested in the field or the industry, this is a great jump-off point to introduce you to new terms and concepts previously unknown to you.

By SHAIK V B

Oct 2, 2020

i have joined to this course for to learn the tools that are used in cyber security.

the journey thrugh course is amazing and i have learnt new concepts.

these amazing information can help me in future in cyber security industry.

By Liam B

Sep 4, 2019

An excellent start in understanding Cyber Security terminology and core concepts. The wide range of experience from the teachers is truly astonishing. The extra resource links provided give a great jump off point into deeper learning.

By Austin V S

Jul 25, 2021

This course is amazing. I would highly recommend the course for anything who wants to get an introductory into Cybersecurity. It is also a great refresher and review for those who have already had a crack at Cybersecurity. 5/5 stars!

By Amrendra S

Aug 19, 2020

The course was best for starting with the network and cybersecurity. I learned a lot from here and yes it was really a great experience learning and working with Coursera. All I learned is gonna help me in many ways of my working.

By Djordje K

Dec 1, 2019

Thanks for the opportunity to learn one important part from cybersecurity. Throughout the course, I got the available links that I needed.

Thank you to the professors and experts who guided me through the first part of the course

By Michael F P

Dec 13, 2020

Loved the course! I felt it was the right mix of detail/technical info for someone not currently in, or experience in Cybersecurity but anyone with some experience in Info Tech would be able to grasp it and learn a great deal.

By Lymon M

Dec 3, 2019

It was an eye opener i have learned a lot. thank you very much IBM, hopefully i will join you as an employee. Thank you very much to coursera for affording me an opportunity to get education i will forever be grateful to you.

By Naveen M

Jun 25, 2020

The Program is very interactive and covers at a lot of ground on baseline model, framework, tools and necessity of a cyber secured system or network. May i would recommend more clarity in voice of the some of the presenter.

By kelash k

Aug 28, 2021

This course provides learners with a baseline understanding of common cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks. An overview of how basic cyber attacks are constructed and applied to real systems is also included.

By R V R

Sep 5, 2021

It is very informative, I learned many things. First I had no idea were to begin what I have to learn or How people really hack and is it good, etc. Now I am clear how they operates and how helpful it is to us and others.

By Aum A D

Nov 4, 2020

The course was very helpful for a beginner like me and very much informative to clear some of my basic concepts . Although I think there were some topics which needed more explanation from a beginner point of view .

By Obumneme N

Jul 23, 2020

It was an exciting learning experience. The content is very comprehensive and the quizzes were designed to bring out the knowledge in one. Thanks to all the presenters and IBM for organizing this excellent course.