Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

GV
Aug 14, 2020

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

SZ
Nov 6, 2019

I appreciate the chance to learn fundamentals of cyber security with you.\n\nThe vast number of topics made it pretty interesting for me and I couldn't wait to learn more.\n\nSincerely, Sadra Zargar

176 - 200 of 1,356 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

By Sergio H A

Jul 1, 2020

Very good oportunity. I was introduced in the cyber security with great professionals and IBM with all your 'know-how'

By Anand S

Very good beginner level course...and refers to quite a few useful links/resources where you can get more information.

By Aashish B

Mar 24, 2020

The course is properly customized to get a basic understanding of cybersecurity and different components related to it

By Oduntan A

Nov 21, 2020

I had a great experience and i see cyber security as an opportunity to explore career wise. Thank you for the course.

By Sukhpal S

Nov 15, 2020

Learned a lot. Came to know basics of Cybersecurity tools & Cyber Attacks and how we can prevent them from happening.

By BANG N J

Oct 15, 2020

This course has been most effective to introduce me a newbie into th e world of cybersecurity.

By Somendra S

Aug 19, 2020

Every Module elucidate salient feature of Cyber security from scratch with synergy of knowledge of Expert from IBM.

By Stan E

This is my introduction to Cybersecurity and I was impressed by the simple presentation, good examples, and quizzes.

By Charlotte K

Jan 26, 2020

Highly interesting, well put together. I enjoyed it very much and feel like I have increased my knowledge massively.

By Afran D

Jul 26, 2020

I really like to take the course on your site, thank you very much for the convenience, this is just the beginning)

By Mohammad H

Jun 19, 2020

As the course title says, this is a good introduction for the cybersecurity topic with some good links, thank you.

By Jos� L M A

Nov 7, 2020

Very good course, well structured. I loved,

Excellent audio visual material and reference websites.

Thanks a lot.

By Pratish S

Awesome course . I got precised stuff in single place, which will be really helpful in my ongoing Security tasks.

By Calvin B

Dec 2, 2019

I learned a lot of Cyber Security information from this course. Quizzes from this course are not easy to answer.

By Kalasagar O

Jul 6, 2020

Nice Presentation. Great aid for the studying process. I feel that it gave me a good foundation. Thank you all.

By Turastinze E

Oct 5, 2020

As someone who wish to start his/her journey in Cyber security field, This course is the best one for everyone

By Abhirami D H

Oct 3, 2020

Very much informative and helpful. Helped me to understand the basics of cybersecurity and digital forensics.

By 19EPAE002 S K M

Sep 24, 2020

Iam very happy for the completion,the course was so comfortable for continuous learning.Thanks for the course

By Jennifer S

Aug 26, 2020

A very thorough introduction into the Cybersecurity field. The instructors were clear and the slides helpful.

By YASH D

Aug 16, 2020

A beautiful course which introduces us to cyber security which is clearly unknown to many people in the world

By ANKIT S

Sep 11, 2019

Thanks to the respected instructors to teach me the fundamental and most important concepts of Cyber Security

By Angira T

Oct 17, 2020

Provides a good insight into the basics of cybersecurity principle, tools, methodologies and actors involved

By Alan H

Oct 26, 2019

Excellent lectures, well paced. A nice mix of videos, articles and recorded lectures. I really enjoyed this.

By R S

Nov 15, 2020

I have completed my course in a less time. Thanks to cousera it's time saving and really useful. Thank you.

By Aureli R V

Nov 6, 2020

Introducción muy interesante y bien estructurada en lo que se refiere al mundo y trabajo en ciberseguridad.