Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

726 - 750 of 2,915 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Philipp H

Dec 6, 2019

Excellent course. Particularly the fact that all course details are available in Colab notebooks is really helpful.

By Kanishk M

Nov 3, 2019

Gave the basics of delving into the most useful aspects of TensorFlow. Other specifics can be learned based on case

By Sharvil G

Aug 4, 2019

Very helpful even though you might not remember all the details. Also resources shared are very helpful and useful.

By Ruslan K

Aug 4, 2019

Quite smooth introduction to NN, convolutional NN, image processing. First Course of a very useful specialization.

By Winston D

Apr 19, 2019

Indepth and hands on. Since I have completed this course I have reviewed and reused what I learned here many times.

By Elchin J

Mar 26, 2019

Comprehensive introduction to the image processing using convolutional neural network and deep learning algorithms.

By Fernando M

Sep 7, 2020

Great course, I am really happy to take this specialization, easy to follow. I enjoyed the programming assigments.

By Yash V

I feel so amazed to have joined this course, a great learning experience. I will surely follow this course series.

By Yogesh V

May 9, 2020

Very good course .But should give a big picture of the library and its functions proper documentation explanation.

By Dan R

May 7, 2020

One of the well-explained material that can be found on the internet on tensorflow. Cheers to Laurence and Andrew.

By MD N I

Apr 18, 2020

Thanks, Its a course from where I learned the TensorFlow from starting as well as google colab.Thanks to the Team.

By David B

Jul 22, 2019

Nice introduction to tensorflow. The content is a bit light. I feel like it could have gone into a lot more depth.

By Daniel B G

Jan 3, 2021

Muy buen curso para introducirse en TensorFlow y con recomendaciones para ampliar conocimientos.

Recomendable 100%

By Shrivathsa T

Dec 15, 2020

Good course and I have learned lot of thing regarding deep learning and convolutional network. thank you so much.

By Todian M

Dec 14, 2020

Fruitful. It helps consolidating previous knowledge from Deep Learning while gaining additional practical skills.

By Burak I

Sep 8, 2020

It is wonderful courses that i have taken so far, it was very entertaining. I was never bored during the courses.

By Anshuman G

May 8, 2020

A very helpful course. It helped me gain confidence and apply theoretical knowledge to practical real-world data.

By Kaveh S

Dec 20, 2020

This is a great, straightforward, clear, very useful and yet simple course that teach you a lot in a short time.

By Emmanuel O

Jul 30, 2020

This course was my first experience working with tensorflow and it was really smooth. I enjoyed every bit of it!

By Ashis G

Jul 10, 2020

Unlike most of the other courses, this one really makes a meticulous effort in teaching the coding from scratch.

By Andrew J

Apr 18, 2020

Perfectly structured and organized course materials in a way that is easier to learn, understand, and practice!

By Александр З

Aug 27, 2019

Very helpful info laid in a very friendly format. I love the labs and how I can tweak stuff and see the results.

By Eric W

Aug 9, 2019

This course is an excellent beginners course. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in CNNs.

By Camillus S

Jun 25, 2019

Very Intuitive and but not too slow. I love that there are plenty pf examples I can play around and tinker with.

By I P A K

Jun 2, 2019

Very good introductory course for those who is new to AI, ML, DL, and Tensorflow. Great external references too!