Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

151 - 175 of 3,383 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Abhishek D

Jul 5, 2020

Liked the course as it did not spoon feed you the answers and you had to go back and watch the videos again to attempt the programming assignments. Overall it was fun learning tensorflow. I am very excited for the next course in the specialization. I would encourage people to do the entire specialization because this course alone wont teach you much about tensorflow

By vaibhav t

Jun 23, 2020

This course is helpful to understand how to create basic deep learning networks and models using library TensorFlow. I understood the implementation of deep learning models using developed python library. But you should have basic knowledge of deep learning before starting the course otherwise you won't be able to understand fundamental concepts used in this course

By Hein A

Sep 9, 2021

Quick, Informative, Intuitive and Interactive is a few of the nice things you can say about this course. As someone with background in theoretical AI but not a lot of practical practices, this was such a useful study. I recommend all you academics with MScs and Bscs to finish this course. Of course it always help to brush up your Python skills prior to the course.

By Jayashree G

Oct 8, 2020

It was a great experience, learning the foundations of neural network. Now I have a clear vision, how artificial intelligence works. All thanks to Lawrence Moroney and Andrew NG, with all their experience and expertise they have in their field, they explained each and every instance where a person could go wrong. Great course I would definitely recommend everyone.

By Ramast

May 23, 2019

I am a programmer with a little knowledge of statistics. Other courses really dive into the theory and I get lost pretty fast.

This one however just teach you how to use the existing AI libraries without digging deep into how they work and what algorithms they employ.

It was pretty easy for me to follow through with this course and I'd recommend it for any beginner

By Dustin Z

Jun 27, 2020

Fun introduction to tensorflow. This course is best if you completed the deep learning specialization before it this course doesn't go into the details of how everything is working under the hood.

The structure of the course is well done with plenty of opportunities to practice.

There are still a few rough edges to smooth out, but all around really great.

By Joydeep G

Jun 21, 2019

I have completed more than 80+ MOOC from various platforms and many reputed universities and I must say, Laurence is one of the best teacher(s) I came across. The way he teaches (which includes topic content, explanations, and converting complex concepts into simple one) is simply unparalleled.

A BIG THANKS to him and everyone associated with the course.

By Abhinandan M

Sep 21, 2019

A very good start for tensorflow beginners and a concise refresher for those who have already used the tensorflow framework. Loved the way each code was explained but particularly found the part where we can play around with what each filter is learning as particularly important for anyone going forward with this course. Thanks for this great material.

By Alireza M

Jun 21, 2021

I'm very glad to finish the Coursera course Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. This course taught me a lot. I learned how to create a convolutional neural network for image processing using TensorFlow. Laurence Moroney and Andrew Ng, thank you very much for the great information you provided.

By Tashreef M

The course was great. However, the programming assignments sometimes didn't have details. Like in one assignment we had to use the reshape() method, but there was no instruction about it. I basically tried it by seeing some errors and from my previous knowledge of Deep Learning practice. Such clarifications should help the course get better remarks.

By Carlos A C C

Oct 1, 2019

GRACIAS POR TODO!!! Este curso es muy bueno para quienes estamos empezando con TensorFlow. Explicaciones fáciles de seguir y ejemplos muy didácticos. Lo recomiendo al 100%.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! This course is very good for those of us who are starting with TensorFlow. Easy to follow explanations and very didactic examples. I recommend it 100%.

By Anastasia C

Mar 25, 2021

It was very interesting and exciting to learn the basics of TensorFlow through Image Recognition, something both complex and of research interest but also easier to understand what's happening in the convolutional neural network. Prof. Moroney was very good in his instructions and the sructure of the whole course. Can't wait to go to the next one!

By Steven J R

Mar 20, 2021

The course was so terrific and for me, who's a newbie in this Machine Learning world and has a passion to discover this topic. Thank you to Mr. Lawrence for teaching us from the beginning to the convolution method (CNN). I think, this kind of course should the teacher in my college should teach, rather than a boring and not up-to-date materials :)

By Balaji R

Feb 23, 2021

One of the best course I ever took. Laurence Moroney demonstrated the power of Tensorflow in an easy understandable manner. We quickly moved from modeling with simple algorithms to more powerful CNN. The most admirable feature of the course is the Colab notebooks and exercise it is helping us learn better.Thanks for the wonderful course Laurence.

By Krithika S

May 28, 2019

It was a thorough introductory course on Tensorflow and Neural Network algorithms. The lessons were perfectly passed and the resources like Google Colab notebooks helped in understanding and working out more examples on our own. Really suitable for beginners in Deep Learning with some previos knowledge of Machine Learning and Python programming.

By SAHIL P S

Aug 30, 2020

Loved it! before i used to think AI is not for me as it has complicated math and i'm not very good at it but as started watching this course, my thinking about AI has changed a lot and it made me realize that it's not that hard if you do it by your complete focus and concentration, thank you for making this course super friendly to beginners

By Sikha N M

Jul 29, 2021

I really loved the explanation behind the coding and each line of the code - it gave a better picture o why we are using a line of code and also the concept behind which is crisp and clear. I strongly encourage this course for beginners and request the instructors to make much more courses related to deep learning which gives more insights.

By Diénert V

Jul 6, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for: practice since the beginning in Tensorflow. Very recommended after the Coursera Deep Learning Specialization (https://www.coursera.org/specializations/deep-learning). Looking forward to the next courses of Tensorflow in Practice Specialization (https://www.coursera.org/specializations/tensorflow-in-practice).

By Hiran H

Dec 7, 2020

Very informative and beginner friendly!! I was kind of nervous to start this course because I was intimidated by the title of the course. At the end of the course, here I am thanking myself for starting this course because now I've got a perfect start to learning deep learning with Tensorflow. Kudos everyone who put this course together!!

By Philippe E

May 2, 2020

This course is coming for me after the Machine Learning course from Andrew Ng and it gives very hands-on answer to theorical part deep dived. Tensorflow is really easy to jump in, and this course give a perfect overview of the potentiel. I really enjoyed the Convolutional explanation about why they are more efficient than traditionnal NN

By Chi-Hug K

Apr 4, 2019

Great lectures with step by step example and exercises. Just some problem with the week 4 example environment which unable to reproduce the accuracy rate onto another flesh opened colab python2 notebook by some unclear reasons. I would like to know how to debug deep learning networks and wish to learn some more knowledge this topic.

By kanishk p

Jun 30, 2021

Laurence, being the amazing instructor he is, made the entire learning journey effortless and extremely engaging. This course helped me learn the basics of using Tensorflow with Keras to create simple DNNs and CNNs. The included exercises were extremely easy to follow and I found the assessment questions to be very thought provoking.

By Ani A

Dec 30, 2020

Great course. It is mainly focused on the Syntax and use of Keras with TensorFlow for machine and deep learning, which makes it perfect if you already know the concepts and are learning a new framework.

Only thing to watch out for is parts of the videos are outdated as they are using tf 1.x instead of 2.x, which is the newest version.

By Yaron K

Apr 15, 2019

An excellent step by step introduction to the Keras Deep learning framework. Also check this out if you're planning on taking the deeplearning.ai Deep learning specialization .

Also excellent is that the exercises can be done on https://colab.research.google.com, so you don't need a strong computer, or to spend time on installations.

By Madhu M

Apr 6, 2021

This is a great course for those who like to start learning Deep Learning using TensorFlow. The course starts with very basic concepts used in ML/DL/DNN and the exercises and assignments make it quite interesting. I would highly recommend students and professionals who are aiming to learn or start a career in AI to take this course.