Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

JC
Dec 30, 2020

I just can say that it was an awesome course. The instructors as well as the contents were clear, easy to understand and everything with a focus on how to take the theory and apply it with TensorFlow.

201 - 225 of 3,001 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Ray F

Mar 29, 2020

Thankful for this course. It is a gentle intro to ML and CNNs. There are a few sharp technical edges (because of old versions of TF and grader not working 100% correctly). I left feedback so I hope they have the time budget to address those issues. But otherwise great course.

By Jörg R

Oct 20, 2019

Really nice introduction to neural network. It gives the intuition behind TensorFlow and you quickly build simple neural networks with interesting data set. At times it does not go very deep into the underlying concepts, but great for a first glimpse into this interesting field.

By Hemanth K N

Oct 19, 2020

Easy start to coding neural networks in python. Covers a variety of use cases and just the right course for a beginner in tensorflow! It does require reading through or viewing some off course material on youtube, which are great by the way, but an engaging start to AI anyways.

By kartik C

Apr 10, 2020

Although i was familiar to TensorFlow earlier, but this course provided me a more deeper and

clearer picture of how things are working behind the scenes and how can we actually

harness the power of TensorFlow to develop modern AI applications. Great course,

love the instructor.

By Timur K

Apr 3, 2020

Laurence's style is concise yet clear and giving enough information to digest new material. He and Andrew really complement each other's courses. Highly recommend this course for getting hands-on practice with TensorFlow, CNN, DNN. On to the next courses of this specialization!

By Eldar Š

Jan 26, 2020

It was interesting course! I have finished some courses by Andrew Ng before, they were more theory focused, while this was pure tensorflow/keras practical guide. I like how fast it is, for me it was very simple, but useful to check and fill the holes in my knowledge! Thank you!

By Bhomik L

Aug 10, 2019

This course is great for anyone who wants to learn how to make models in deep learning, visualize the models and get a feel/intuition of how things work. This course does not go into mathematic details and is recommended for anyone who wants to learn how to make basic models.

By BEDJEGHA M A

Dec 19, 2019

This course was very helpful for me knowing that i have some level of understanding in deep learning but i have never implemented models that use neural nets or any kind of deep learning model and this was my practical gate into deep learning, so thank you very much Laurence

By Santiago F M

Sep 4, 2019

I started other courses about AI and although they are quite good, there was "too much" mathematics to me. This course has clear examples that go directly to the matter and shows you how to use those theoretical concepts shown in other courses. I really enjoyed the course!!

By mohammadmahdi z

Aug 27, 2019

I learned a lot about how the simplest networks can be implemented using Keras and TensorFlow, then I learned how to use this tool to build simple classifiers than can do a binary classification or multi-class classification task. Hope to learn more in this specialization!

By Sumandeep B

Jul 7, 2019

Good for Introduction to TF as a powerful tool. Learn't lots of new stuff. Perfect addition to the Deep Learning Specialization by Andrew Ng. Loved the short 1-on-1 discussions between Laurence and Andrew. Looking forward to more cool stuff to learn in the other 3 courses.

By Syed A A

Aug 25, 2020

Really impressed by the work of the team. It is designed specially for the beginner to advance their career and be expert the emerging AI field. With the help of high quality videos and project based assignment one become expert hoe to deal and tackle real world problems.

By Ulugbek D

Oct 30, 2019

I think it is a great 'light-weight' course on how to use the TF framework. Laurence does not cover the theory behind because Andrew covered them in other courses. That means that a person taking this course should have some basics about the parts that run under-the-hood.

By Yiqiao Y

Jun 23, 2019

I like this intro class very much. I have some training before and I took Andrew Ng's Deep Learning Certificate. This intro course is not necessarily hard, but it actually covers quite a few areas that were not emphasized before. I highly recommend this for other people.

By Danilo B

Aug 17, 2020

Very nice introduction to Deep Learning in practice. However, I personally believe the student who should take this course must have a solid background in order to understand the concepts and the effects caused by the changes made, since they are very lightly presented.

By Barclay B

Dec 7, 2019

Excellent course! I highly recommend (as Andrew suggests) doing the Deep Learning specialization first, so that you learn what's really going on. This course is great as a follow on to help you learn how to do the implementation of the concepts taught in Deep Learning!

By Suprajith H

Jun 2, 2019

Great course. Easy to follow. The example problems are very valuable. I felt the course was a little short compared to the other courses I have taken on Coursera. Nonetheless, it is a very good course if you want to understand how to code using Tensorflow framework.

By Avdhoot A L

Sep 7, 2020

TensorFlow provides pre-built functions and advanced operations to ease the task of building different neural network models. In this course, I was able to explore, learn, and implement these ideas and thus enhance my understanding of neural nets. It was quite fun.

By Isah A

Apr 12, 2020

The course is wonderful. I really love the way it is being thought here; from the videos, to the tests, then the notebooks for assignment(s), and finally to google co laboratory, every step seemed properly calculated to ensure that learning gave the best experience.

By Henk M

Dec 8, 2019

A very accessible course and very practical as well. I would recommend to study a course like Machine Learing by Andrew Ng as well to get a better understanding of the foundations of neural networks.

Teaching is great and the materials worked flawlessly. Many thanks!

By Zecheng W

Jan 13, 2021

This is an introductory course focusing on TensorFlow so I think the course designer makes a good balance between fundamental knowledge of machine learning and the Keras tool. It also starts with simple codes and gradually adds complexity. Well done deeplearning.ai

By Anupriya G

Apr 3, 2019

Excellent course to start Deep Learning with TensorFlow. Step-wise brief description gives good insight about the subject which help in building up minimum understanding required. Thank you Andew Ng, Laurence Moroney and deeplearning.ai for this wonderful course

By Udith K V

Aug 7, 2020

Extremely good beginner's course on ML. Course deliver what is says it would perfectly.

Really practical as well since we immediately deal with code after getting done with the concepts and technical jargons.

I enjoyed and learnt a lot from this course, Thank You.

By 张择宇

Aug 23, 2020

From this course, I learned about how to use TensorFlow to built convolutional neural networks for image recognition. I love the course and it was a wonderful experience for my learning process. I am grateful to your help that I got the Finance Aid.Thank you!

By WALEED E

Jun 23, 2020

This course could lead you in a few hours to build a fully advanced classifier using TensorFlow and Convolutional Neural Network. It is purely practical which I was looking for after Deep Learning specialization. Well prepared, all coding and was lots of fun.