Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

251 - 275 of 3,412 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Barclay B

Dec 7, 2019

Excellent course! I highly recommend (as Andrew suggests) doing the Deep Learning specialization first, so that you learn what's really going on. This course is great as a follow on to help you learn how to do the implementation of the concepts taught in Deep Learning!

By Suprajith H

Jun 2, 2019

Great course. Easy to follow. The example problems are very valuable. I felt the course was a little short compared to the other courses I have taken on Coursera. Nonetheless, it is a very good course if you want to understand how to code using Tensorflow framework.

By Anaxímeno B

May 9, 2021

The course is very understandable because it has very well explained by the professors.

Before making this course, I would recommend studying some of the Deep Learning Concepts on other courses, but you will understand most of the course even if you haven't studied.

By Avdhoot A L

Sep 7, 2020

TensorFlow provides pre-built functions and advanced operations to ease the task of building different neural network models. In this course, I was able to explore, learn, and implement these ideas and thus enhance my understanding of neural nets. It was quite fun.

By Isah A

Apr 12, 2020

The course is wonderful. I really love the way it is being thought here; from the videos, to the tests, then the notebooks for assignment(s), and finally to google co laboratory, every step seemed properly calculated to ensure that learning gave the best experience.

By Henk M

Dec 8, 2019

A very accessible course and very practical as well. I would recommend to study a course like Machine Learing by Andrew Ng as well to get a better understanding of the foundations of neural networks.

Teaching is great and the materials worked flawlessly. Many thanks!

By Zecheng W

Jan 13, 2021

This is an introductory course focusing on TensorFlow so I think the course designer makes a good balance between fundamental knowledge of machine learning and the Keras tool. It also starts with simple codes and gradually adds complexity. Well done deeplearning.ai

By Maaz B M

Jun 27, 2021

A​ gentle and good introduction to deep learning. It would be better if a learner is following some deep learning lectures around (can be Sir Andrew's,MIT,Standford or any other). Digital Image Processing knowledge can help a lot here and we can see DIP in action.

By Anupriya G

Apr 3, 2019

Excellent course to start Deep Learning with TensorFlow. Step-wise brief description gives good insight about the subject which help in building up minimum understanding required. Thank you Andew Ng, Laurence Moroney and deeplearning.ai for this wonderful course

By Udith K V

Aug 7, 2020

Extremely good beginner's course on ML. Course deliver what is says it would perfectly.

Really practical as well since we immediately deal with code after getting done with the concepts and technical jargons.

I enjoyed and learnt a lot from this course, Thank You.

By Sneha K

May 4, 2021

This course gave me a great experience in learning tensor flow library for creating models by training the machine using data. In general I enjoyed doing this course. I strongly recommend this course to other learners if you really want to learn tensor flow.

By 张择宇

Aug 23, 2020

From this course, I learned about how to use TensorFlow to built convolutional neural networks for image recognition. I love the course and it was a wonderful experience for my learning process. I am grateful to your help that I got the Finance Aid.Thank you!

By WALEED E

Jun 23, 2020

This course could lead you in a few hours to build a fully advanced classifier using TensorFlow and Convolutional Neural Network. It is purely practical which I was looking for after Deep Learning specialization. Well prepared, all coding and was lots of fun.

By Jayadev B

Jan 24, 2020

Really loved taking this course. The clarity on every explanation given by Laurence on this introductory course is phenomenal.

Laurence and Andrew - Thank you for inspiring millions and bringing in online learning to a whole new level.

Jayadev Bhasi

By Abdul R K

Jan 15, 2020

This course is a very practical into to ML with TensorFlow, it focuses on live coding examples rather than a lot of theory. I highly recommend it especially if you have ML background and just looking to refresh your knowledge and explore TensorFlow and Keras.

By Phillip B

Jun 14, 2019

Finally, a course that describes step-by-step how these networks process the data. The instructor was warm and likable. The notebooks contained documentation that aligns with the lecture. I plan on taking this course again to further concretize the learnings.

By Shaheryar K

Sep 27, 2020

The instructor has great humour which makes learning very fun and great. The focus of the course was on implementation of concepts using Tensor Flow rather than on the mathematics behind them. I would totally recommend this course to beginners in AI and ML.

By Wenlei Y

Nov 21, 2019

This is really a great course. The professor teaches the use of Tensorflow from very simple models to fairly real-life examples. He also raises inspirational questions and leads us to playing around the codes to better understand the theory behind outputs.

By Adrian M

Oct 19, 2019

Really well paced course and amazing material. Exercises leave you wanting more, in the sense that they really spark your interest to research more about the topic. Assignments are well structured and lend themselves to a seamless learning process. Thanks!

By Greg S

Aug 29, 2020

It is good introductory course for tensor flow and CNN. I had previously been working using tensor flow at my job and a GATECH OMSCS Graduate so this one wasn't too bad but help to fill in some gaps and showed me some helpful tips when using tensorflow!

By UDAY B S

May 14, 2020

This is wonderful course. I always wanted to learn Deep Learning concept and apply on real image data, but I did not know where to start. This course gives me a path to learn and apply deep learning on images using TensorFlow with very few lines of code.

By Avaneesh K P

Jan 28, 2020

Really helpful course, everything that they teach becomes really easy to understand. This course has elevated my interest in AI and I am really thankful to courser for providing such a course for students and spreading the knowledge throughout the globe.

By Ross P

Jan 14, 2020

A good course to take after finishing up the deep learning specialization from deeplearning.ai. The videos are great review, and the assignments have much less completed for you meaning you have to do the work and learn out to practically use TensorFlow!

By Vasily K

Dec 14, 2019

Solid course. The exercises are a bit too much pre-setup, but not by much. Layer visualization is used extensively but unfortunately not covered at all. I think it should be as it is important for understanding and troubleshooting. Nevertheless, 5 stars.

By Ashutosh A

Mar 22, 2019

Good introduction to Tensorflow and its semantics. Looking forward for another courses in this lineup.

Thank you Moroney, Andrew Ng and Coursera for a fantastic introduction course.

I loved the projects at the intro stage, and these were so well explained.