Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

376 - 400 of 3,278 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Josian Q

Apr 30, 2020

Super useful and easy to follow. It allows me to go straight to the point and expand on my learning if I so wish. The notebooks are very well constructed and visualising convolution layers is fantastic.

By Lampros F

Apr 26, 2020

A nice introduction to tensorflow, convolutional networks and ML for image processing, good for beginners or as a refresher if you have used old version of Tensorflow that did not have Keras integrated.

By Saptashwa B

Oct 12, 2019

Fantastic course for intermediate students. I liked how Laurence always gave enthusiasm to explore how convolution works through visualization. Very excited for the next courses on this specialization!!

By Rishabh M

Apr 8, 2020

I really liked the way this course directly jumps into the coding exercises. Questions asked in the quizzes are too short and can be improved. Overall, a well designed and easy to learn course. Thanks!

By Lovi R G

Aug 13, 2019

Superbly designed and well laid out course. Loved the way initial onboarding was done using simples of line fitting and then slowly building deeper concepts of Image processing and CNN. GREAT COURSE!!!

By Olusola T O

Nov 27, 2020

I give this course 5 stars because of what I'm being able to learn within just a little amount of time. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wishes to participate, it worth the effort!

By Shailesh K

Sep 26, 2020

awesome stuffs are presented here and lab are those thing which teaches me a lot, between this how can i forgot Prof. Lawrence and Andrew who made these things out of the box.

thanks deeplearning.ai

By Kshamata S

Aug 15, 2020

This course is awesome and the way instructor teaches the topic is fantastic.

I would definitely recommend this course for Ai enthusiast and tech enthusiast who are interested in learning Tensorflow.

By Mahsa G

Mar 27, 2020

this course was helpful for me to learn more about CNN. it starts from basic concepts and improve that slowly and step by step. i truthfully recommend how what to start working with neural networks.

By Parthish K P

Mar 11, 2021

This is an introductory course on TensorFlow. The pace of the course is really good. I appreciate the pain that Prof. Andrew N G and Prof. Laurence have taken to construct and deliver this course.

By Zhang(张), J W

Jul 29, 2020

Good introduction course for beginner who are interested in TensorFlow and Deep learning.

By Quiz and Exercise you can tesitfy if you gain enough knowledge to pass the course which is really useful.

By Arnab B

May 6, 2020

This course helps to dive me into the world of Neural Network . I have learned a lot though my Course . It was very interesting and fun learning with Coursera . Looking forward for the next Course.

By Jaejun L

Apr 6, 2020

It's a good hands-on exercise. I like to see more link to keras api document when we introduce new function in keras. However, Tensorflow document regarding keras api is yet in complete. Thank you.

By Raheel A

Jan 14, 2020

Learn alot from this course, specially the steps required from importing data to train data from simple to real world examples. Further explanation of each line of code also demonstrate thoroughly.

By Amit M

Apr 19, 2021

Relatively a very easy course. Learned a lot of useful things but not quite how these exactly work out - may not be able to do something entirely on my own. Hope to learn more in the next courses.

By Victor A N P

Aug 20, 2020

Very clear teaching method and very hands-on, which is great. The course made me comfortable to try projects on my own and to learn the maths behind some of the things Tensorflow abstracts for us.

By Sivaram T

Jul 18, 2020

I have learned basics of keras in deep learning through this course. If we already familiar with deep learning (from Andrew's course), this course helps a lot for applying those concepts in keras.

By Şevket A

Apr 9, 2020

The best starting course I've seen so far! And it is incredibly motivating. I understood the theory behind most things and reinforced them by writing code. I feel stronger now. Thank you so much.

By Kashyap B

Jul 19, 2020

Great start to learn Tensorflow .But having knowledge on theoretical and mathematical aspects is important. Instructor was good and simplified his explanations for everyone to understand better.

By Akshar A K

Jun 5, 2020

Laurence Moroney is the best. Before taking up the course, i didnt know anything about the AI or ML or Tensorflow. The concepts were explained in such a manner that anyone can learn Tensorflow.

By krithika

Jan 28, 2021

It was a great course, learnt more about deep learning, convolutional neural networks, training and testing data and using Image generators to classify. The assignments and tests helped a lot.

By Sibashis C

Oct 2, 2020

Fantastic Introduction to Tensorflow, For learners, please check out the Deep Learning Specialization prior to taking this course, that has helped me immensely while going through this course.

By CHITRESH K

Apr 8, 2020

This course is helpful in bridging the gap between theory and implementation part. Great course looking forward to complete the specialization as well.

Thanks Laurence , I enjoy your teachings.

By Firda S

Apr 15, 2020

This is the best course about machine learning that I ever enrolled. Laurence is very amazing mentor that explain everything in detail and make it easy to understand at the same time. Thanks!

By Swanand P

Apr 7, 2020

This course was at intermediate level. One should poses all the Neural Network knowledge in order to understand this course. The course covers all the basics of tensorflow one needs to start