Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

426 - 450 of 3,354 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Eduardo J M G

Sep 12, 2020

This course is exceptional for people like me that is very interested in AI, but doesn't have previous experience with it. I learned a lot and I'm very excited to take the next courses.

By Shelvia A

Apr 10, 2020

Excellent course for a beginner. The course teaches coding a simple NN using TF step by step with very clear explanations. I can't wait to start the next course in this specialization.

By Sandro M A T

Aug 12, 2020

Very excited to see the next course. I find interesting and easy to understand this amazing tool tensorflow to develop very complex algorithms in computer vision. Thanks in advanced!!"

By Ansh S

Its a really good course to learn basics of tensorflow. I think it can be improved by adding a better intro to coding using tensorflow. But they directly started by using the function.

By KISHOR

Aug 12, 2020

The course is a gold mine for starters in machine learning tools, computer vision methods using tensorflow. I have read many materials and learned awesome techniques from this course.

By Lee R J

Feb 2, 2021

As a beginner, it was hard to understand certain concepts, but it is also beneficial for me to have an overall idea of how the code works! Would definitely refer back in the future👍

By Andika B S

Dec 31, 2020

the material presented is very useful, the clarity of the material and examples are very helpful. I am interested in deepening the material related to Tensorflow. Thank you very much

By Dave R

Nov 4, 2020

Laurence and Andrew explain the root concept of DNN so well that it should be mandatory at Universities.

Two of the best educators in the field of AI and ML hands down. Thanks guys!

By Balaji S

Aug 27, 2020

It is the BEST of the BEST for the absolute beginners in the field of ML / DL, highly interactive modules and the mentor's approach was so comfortable and push us to the next level.

By RKX

Aug 18, 2020

The learning staff is quite vivid and straightforward, which makes a lot of fun. Meanwhile, I have also gain some fundamental knowledge of applying DNN to deal with complex problems.

By David A M M

Apr 15, 2020

This is a great course. It has a didactical structure and is so easy to follow. The course is in an intermediate (maybe basic) level. It is a great course to start with TensorFlow.

By Krishna K K

Sep 19, 2021

This has detailed coding modules and necessary tutorials along with healthy conversations with Andrew NG, helps the users to understand the things in much faster rate than expected.

By Vu T T

Jul 23, 2021

This is a great course to get acquainted with Tensorflow, you can read the book "AI and Machine Learning for Coders" for more details. Many thanks to L. Moroney and the guiding team

By ASHISH P

Apr 23, 2021

It was a great experience throughout the course and learned many new things and this will also help me in my career and it helps me to follow up one of my passion. Kuddos thank you!

By Marco B

Oct 2, 2020

Great course, Great teacher. I suggest this course to every student that does not known how programming neural network. I suggest to attend this course and take this specialization!

By Mei L F

Each video is short and easy to follow. The code in the codelab is very clear and as a beginner it makes everything much easier to follow along and gain the sense of accomplishment.

By Yesid E P O

Aug 16, 2020

It´s a great course, you learn from scratch, but if you have sense of the concepts, you will learn a lot of it, and as the title mention, you will be able to put all into practice.

By Iahc H

One of the best introductions to keras and tensorflow. I highly recommend using Deep Learning with Python by Francois Chollet to be used as a supplimental textbook for this course.

By Leon R

Oct 24, 2019

I had a really good time learning more about TensorFlow and Keras. I would say that taking the Deep Learning Specialization first greatly helped my understanding of these concepts.

By Erenus Y

Apr 5, 2021

If you are an absolute beginner, this is the practical course you will like. There are nice Colab examples with comments that will walk you through and teach you how a DCNN works.

By MUKUND M J

Jul 29, 2020

Its a wonderful course for beginners. Do all the assignments and in the end you would have made wonderful models seamlessly due to the instructor's eloquence and defined approach.

By Charles D

Mar 25, 2021

Thanks so much for offering this course. It helps me to have an initial understanding of TensorFlow, and those notebooks really inspire me a lot, which I can play for a day long.

By Sapthagirishwaran T S

Oct 28, 2020

I was able to get a good understanding of using the Tensorflow framework to build classifiers using the Sequential API. I look forward to exploring more with real-world examples.

By Yves S

I'd say for someone that knows a bit more than python and C++ basics it is really friendly and easy to understand and tweak around with exercises, really a great beginner course.

By HJ Y

Jan 17, 2020

It has been a good start for me to get into the neural network and tensorflow world.

In week 4, the level of study increased a lot.

I feel like I just stepped in to the world of AI