Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS

Mar 09, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD

Aug 14, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

951 - 975 of 2,656 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Shashti K N M

This course was excellent course. It gave a very good introduction to tensorflow.

By Chitresh K

Feb 04, 2020

Great course and clear explanation of all the codes to do the deep neural network

By SOYABUL I

Feb 01, 2020

This course taught me convolution, tensorflow code and improved machine learning.

By Sagnik P

Dec 21, 2019

It's truly an excellent course to start the journey into the deep learning world.

By amghar

Nov 23, 2019

Best practical introduction course for deep learning, well explained & stractured

By Mo Z

Oct 28, 2019

Very good, I think even a man who don't have any experience can easily understand

By Muthu R P E

Oct 24, 2019

Very good introductory course to use TensorFlow for convolutional neural networks

By Geetishree M

Oct 05, 2019

The course was good. Programs could have been explained with even better clarity.

By Harish S

Aug 04, 2019

Good to start as a intro course. Content could have been little bit more tougher.

By Tatiana B

Apr 04, 2019

Great, course! I bit easy after the deeplearning course and still valuable to do.

By Rafi S

Sep 19, 2020

Its one of the quick courses which gives a wide view on ML,DL,CNN and tensorflow

By Manoj P

Sep 02, 2020

Simple understanding of concepts .Hands on approach .IN all an excellent course.

By Julian Z

Aug 01, 2020

Thank you for the great introduction to TensorFlow! Everything made sense to me!

By PANG M Q

May 02, 2020

great inroduction and this make me want to continue learning about AI, ML and DL

By Omkar D

Apr 30, 2020

Very helpful for me as I had some theory knowledge but I didn't know the syntax.

By Neel S

Apr 26, 2020

An exceptional course to practically implement neural networks using tensorflow.

By Jiabin Y

Jan 28, 2020

I have to say this course is rather a tutorial than a course. Simple but useful.

By aravind

Jan 19, 2020

It was a awesome course.. I recommend everyone to get started with this course.

By SANDANAKISHNAN S

Dec 09, 2019

Very simple and clear explanation, then and there hands-on for all the exercises

By Tamer F Z

Dec 01, 2019

Great Course for learning convolution neural network using Tensorflow and Keras.

By Pablo D

Nov 16, 2019

Very good, I learned a lot, mostly with the challenges at the end of every week.

By Tambet A

Sep 20, 2020

Really straight to the point course that gives you basic understanding about AI

By Keao X

Sep 20, 2020

This is one of the most valuable online courses I've taken about deep learning!

By Paloma C S

Aug 28, 2020

I learned a lot, they explained so well, i love it and I'm doing my own project

By Tushar S

Jun 23, 2020

Great course for practicing the concepts learnt in deep learning specialization