Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by deeplearning.ai

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS

Mar 09, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD

Aug 14, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

426 - 450 of 2,306 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Dimitrios K

Aug 05, 2019

Nice and fast. If you have time you will research by yourself and learn more. Otherwise you can just follow the techniques and learn a bit less.

By Scott M

Mar 25, 2019

Great course! Very well put together and Laurence was a great teacher. Speaking was very clear and a great pace too! Thank you for the class!

By Mark A E

Jun 27, 2020

Great course and very friendly to newbies like me. Sorry, I had to cancel my subscription due to monetary concerns. But definitely recommended!

By Cindy S

Apr 25, 2020

I love the short video format, and the notebooks in CoLab. The chance to practice and play around with the code is invaluable to me. Thank you!

By Sourabh P

Dec 29, 2019

Well explained, I really learned a lot from the practical sessions and practice. I can code now without looking, or searching for codes online.

By Utsa C

Aug 20, 2019

It was a nice experience to get a grip on tensorflow as it will definitely hone my skill on AI and to be competent with ML,DL and AI techniques

By Giuseppe S

Apr 18, 2020

Very good introduction to TensorFlow, with very interesting examples and overview of how to use TensorFlow and CNN for real-world applications

By Prasannajeet B

Apr 06, 2020

I loved the course and i cant believe i just completed it in 3 days but i want to know that what is the next course that i should go for..??

By Manhal R

Jul 14, 2020

Really good and easy to understand course.

This is the best course to take up after completing the Deep Learning Specialization by Andrew Ng.

By Aditya B

Great course! Anyone aiming to learn hands-on Tensorflow skills and associated key Deep Learning concepts should definitely take this course.

By Rafal D

Apr 15, 2020

A great intro into programmable machine learning solutions without the need to understand any algorithms from the mathematical point of view.

By Daleel L

Apr 12, 2020

An excellent primer to the world of TensorFlow! Thank you dearly to Andrew,

Laurence and the rest of the team for creating this great course!

By ILHAM T

Apr 09, 2020

I would like to say thank you for the whole course and exercises. I can see the result now in my understanding when I try to develop a model.

By Rosario C

Jan 19, 2020

The course was straight to the point and with very useful and practical example on how to use keras progamming framework. Thank you Laurence!

By Nikola L

Aug 10, 2019

A good introduction to TensorFlow and Deep Learning. It does not cover everything that happens under the hood but focuses more on the basics.

By Rakshit J

Aug 13, 2020

I recommend this course even to those who are fairly new to ML cause the was it is explained in the course is just very informative and easy

By Jeremiah W

Jul 16, 2020

Very good course. I would recommend anyone looking to take this course to maybe explore the basics of TensorFlow and machine learning first.

By Meliodas

Jul 15, 2020

I got to learn a great framework on the deep learning and understanding many models on the classification of dataset and prediction on them

By Urmi P

The topics were very thoroughly explained and the exercises really challenge your thinking and that results into more knowledge of the topic

By Rohan L

Mar 18, 2020

I am very happy to join this course. The course content and the flow makes it very easy to understand tensorflow and deep learning concepts.

By Yash S

Nov 15, 2019

I really enjoyed this course as this is a right mixture of theory and hands on experiance...but it could be made more informational.... :|

By Eulier A G M

Jun 02, 2019

Thanks too much to Coursera, Andrew Ng & Laurence Moroney, to share and allow me to see such course in my country, Venezuela. Best regards.

By Ivelin I

May 05, 2019

Many thanks to Andrew Ng and team for the great balance of theoretical background, practical references and hands-on programming exercises.

By Alaso L K

Apr 29, 2019

Great course with clear explanations on each step along the way. everything crisp and clear, with a lot of room for practice and creativity

By Rick L

Mar 31, 2019

Very good introduction, with good explanation of the code and explaining what it does in detailed steps. Looking forward for the next part.