Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

JC
Dec 30, 2020

I just can say that it was an awesome course. The instructors as well as the contents were clear, easy to understand and everything with a focus on how to take the theory and apply it with TensorFlow.

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

526 - 550 of 2,923 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By Raphael K B

Sep 17, 2019

Very Helpful for me. Thank you Coursera for accepting my financial aid. This means a lot to me. I hope this online courses will grow more than ever.

By Nawal S

Sep 12, 2020

Amazing course with amazing Teacher, I took Andrew Ng deeplearning lectures but those were little complicated, tensorflow made it a lot sompler ...

By Salman A

May 9, 2020

This is a very good course for those who have already built theoretical concepts of neural networks but struggle at their practical implementation.

By Suhan A

Apr 6, 2020

It was excellent quality, very easy to follow. The Discussion Forums are especially useful while learning. Overall, I enjoyed learning this course.

By Sebastian C

Dec 28, 2019

It's really awesome how I can started to learning in a very simple way, because I was thought that AI were very hard, but i was just limit my mind.

By Shinhoo K

Nov 20, 2019

I like the way they explain the concept.

I could gradually and repeatedly learn and practice the neural network through the examples.

Thanks a lot!

By ANKITH M

Jan 5, 2021

Very Nice course teaching the framework around tensorflow, The Inner details is definitely filled by the Deep learning specialization by Andrew NG

By Bhanu p

Nov 17, 2020

I liked this course as everything was explained clearly and many google colab notebooks are given for better understanding and practice purposes.

By Tainá A

Sep 8, 2020

This course is a great introduction to TensorFlow. Its goal is not to explain deep learning concepts, but to introduce you to the use o TensorFlow

By Oakleigh W

Aug 17, 2020

Great hands-on approach to tensorflow.

Very insightful course if you have studied some Machine Learning Theory and want to move onto the next step

By Timothy A J

The Video Lecturing Taken by the Professor is short and compressed which makes the learner interested to study more and a sense of accomplishment.

By Iyas Y

Apr 19, 2020

This course is really helped me to understand machine learning, the explanation was very detailed, and it was very helpful to understand the codes

By Aditya S

Apr 18, 2020

This course provides the imprtant fundamentals to get started with the TensorFlow which will very handful in understanding of complex topics of NN

By stepien

Apr 3, 2020

L'essentiel pour se mettre à niveau avec en plus des cas pratiques, conseils que l'on ne trouve pas dans les autres supports de cours généraliste.

By Makarand D

Jul 7, 2019

Videos are really informative, Only one complaint I have, It is quite hard to read the text in collab. Even with the best quality video selected.

By 家彬 朱

Sep 29, 2020

It's a very nice course. Everything is well explained. It really helps me to understand the basics of convolution network from top to the bottom.

By Mani A

The course was very simple to follow and made complex concept so easy to learn, as well as hands on exercise was great. thanks for the great work

By Shivan N

Nov 8, 2019

This course is amazingly detailed. It promotes simple yet efficient techniques and practices along with divulging new information in the process.

By Gregory V

Sep 10, 2019

Coherent and well constructed introduction and elegantly explained concepts that could prove quite tricky if one is to approach them on their own

By say k

Sep 22, 2020

It was a lecture that well explained why you need to know what you need to know and how to implement it. I want to recommend it to other people.

By 비용 정

Aug 2, 2020

It gave me a great experience to step into deep learning.

I'm very happy to have a chance to get a new journey for tensorflow with deep learning.

By Aji S

Apr 23, 2020

Thank you very much and really appreciate the way how this course teached me about basic of using Tensorflow. Thanks to Bangkit Academy as well.

By Dimitrios K

Aug 5, 2019

Nice and fast. If you have time you will research by yourself and learn more. Otherwise you can just follow the techniques and learn a bit less.

By Scott M

Mar 25, 2019

Great course! Very well put together and Laurence was a great teacher. Speaking was very clear and a great pace too! Thank you for the class!

By Mark A E

Jun 27, 2020

Great course and very friendly to newbies like me. Sorry, I had to cancel my subscription due to monetary concerns. But definitely recommended!