Back to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) by IBM

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

JM
Aug 2, 2020

This introduction course is a great way to start your way in the AI world. It gives some advice that will give an idea to newbies on what to learn particularly they recommended to learn math and stat.

SC
Apr 8, 2020

The course design is excellent specially for beginners to study and understand the basic concepts in Artificial Intelligence. The lessons and course material are perfect and apt for this course-level.

1826 - 1850 of 1,861 Reviews for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

By buiestru

Jan 3, 2020

A poor branding effort on the part of IBM. Watson trial account link does not work impeding learners from completing assignments and passing the final review. The hands on Watson experience boils down to a very basic "product tour".

By Eyad M A K

Sep 17, 2020

sound was very low in most of the interviews. Content doesn't give much scientific depth. Some Watson exercises were not working. exercise guides need to be updated in-line with the most recent versions of the websites.

By Tina L

Aug 3, 2020

I liked the course and learned a lot. However, I found it really disappointing and annoying that it was apparently easier to find an teenager for the interviews than one single woman who could talk about AI.

By Conrado G

Jul 20, 2020

Very disappointed by my peer review for my final. In the future I will make sure not to mention anything beyond the set curriculum and turn in my test several days early.

By Sayed A Q

Jan 10, 2020

It was all really basic. Could have been done in just 1 week, everything.

By Eric S

Apr 24, 2020

Some nice background but most of the course felt like a sales pitch.

By Ivan D

Jan 9, 2021

This felt more like watching a commercial for IBM than a course.

By Christian P N

May 7, 2021

Cant finish due dont have other assignement to review,...

By Jesus R

Apr 29, 2020

It's too informative rather than being a teaching course.

By SANKET P

Jul 28, 2019

Very basic course! Nothing productive out of it as such.

By saket g

Apr 13, 2021

mostly people talked and discussed rather than teaching

By Rishab K

Jan 13, 2020

put some more teaching stuff

By Rafael B

Dec 25, 2020

Was expecting a bit more.

By Supantha R

Aug 4, 2020

It is ok

By Peter C

Mar 30, 2021

Terrible, very poor "course". I would not even call it a course rather something like: Interview with some AI experts. At the end what we get is just some opinions and the quizes are connected to these instead of objective actual knowledge. This peer-graded assignment at the end is also just wasting of time and like a bad joke. I would not recommend this "course" at all. I think I stop the complete specialization and search a program where I can learn something.

By bharath r k

Sep 28, 2021

worst support and guidance.not even able to complete the final project, most of the people are facing similar issues regarding the account opening in IBM but the support team is not taking any further steps to solve it without further students getting affected by it

By Dr A B

Dec 26, 2021

I did the course on AI.

And my name and ID versification through AI for this course certificate has been done wrongly.

My Name which is "Ajay Bansal" has only been partially picked up as "ay Ban".

Please correct the same though proper channel.

Hope to hear from you.

By Neethu S P

Oct 27, 2020

There is no solution to submit the final assignment and finish the course on time. Every single participant is raising the same issue still no resolution. I am too disappointed since I feel my money is wasted and there is no way I can get a certificate on time.

By Muneeb U

Apr 10, 2020

The instructor of the course didn't do much other than asking a simple basic question at the start. And this course was just an interview of what some experts think what AI is.

By hafiz m k

Oct 7, 2021

I'm really happy with your determination to finish this course.it clear that you can continue to take on new challenges and grow Thank you

By Priyadarshini R

Sep 29, 2021

I​BM cloud account cannot be created and help not given hence was not able to submit assignment in the first course

By srijoni d

Feb 23, 2021

pathetic. I slogged for such a long time, but was not given certificate. hands on are explained very poorly.

By Inan Y

Dec 24, 2021

I couldnt complete the first project because the IBM Watson tool was not accessible. Huge disappointment.

By Amey P

Dec 21, 2020

Terrible course. This course is just a set of interviews. There is no instructor.

Sep 2, 2021

I​ can not unenroll from this course. Can someone help with that?