Back to Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

In this course, you will learn the following essential computer skills for the digital age: Major hardware components of a computer system Different types of software on a computer system Photo Editing using GIMP Word processing applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint...

L
Nov 4, 2020

First of all, it's a great honor to be part of this course. This course was very interesting and useful for me . I have learned alot from this course. Thank you coursera and all teachers.

DA
May 21, 2021

I learned a lot from this course really happy to complete it. Mostly I learned how to make good presentations, basics of computers, software and gimp, etc... I enjoyed doing this course.

126 - 150 of 169 Reviews for Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software

By Jampana S 2

Sep 29, 2021

nice

By Kiran J J

May 13, 2021

nice

By J A K 1

Jan 30, 2021

Good

By Gowri G

Dec 30, 2020

Nice

By Manimaran. S

Nov 25, 2020

Good

By Zobaer K

Oct 4, 2020

Good

By SHAFEEQ V P

Aug 10, 2020

Nice

By Maria C F L

Sep 15, 2020

Its a good course for beginners in computers. The lecturer is ok and provides great notes but I find the background music and sound effects distracting. There is also a lecture where the volume increases and decreases in-between editing. Still very instructive though especially on the graphics lectures.

By Reiandra B

Oct 12, 2020

This Course was sooo easy to follow & understand. It was engaging through the presentations and thorough explanations. I truly appreciate this course and all it offered along with the written notes.

Thank you Hong Kong!

By Darthester H

Jan 23, 2021

This course was difficult at some points for me especially when I was introduced to graphic design. But overall. I enjoyed the course.

By NANDHAKUMAR K P 1

May 20, 2021

This course gives an intro to computer, word, powerpoint, excel, Graphics and basic intro on how to use GIMP tools

By Raven S

Jan 30, 2021

It was a good class but I was a little confused by the Excel, I will try and learn more in the future.

By Promise N

Nov 20, 2020

I've learnt a lot about computers in this course. Thanks to Coursera and the Teachers.

By DECHANTA J

Jul 19, 2021

Used as a refresher course. Was able to brush up on my skills and learn new things.

By Hlompho T T

Jul 23, 2021

It was an amazing learning experience and i learned things that i never knew about

By Kavindya N S

Sep 11, 2020

It's amazing! I learned a lot but it's a bit fast! Overall, this course is amazing

By M K

Mar 1, 2021

in quiz 5, there is an error in conversion between mm to inch. Please correct it.

By Lincold I T S

Oct 21, 2020

I learned some basic knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software

By Rohanie B

Sep 10, 2020

It was a little difficult but who doesn't love a challenge

By Wai K C

Mar 3, 2021

Good for beginner to understand the fundamentals

By Jayavardan P

Jan 25, 2021

Highly required course and definitely useful

By Scott W

Nov 27, 2020

This course are really useful

By Arathi D

Sep 7, 2020

GOOD CONTENT AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND

By ANKITA H 1

Apr 15, 2021

It's good I like this course

By Mohammed O S

Oct 18, 2020

Good Course for Beginners.