Back to Introduction to HTML

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to HTML by Coursera Project Network

In this project, you will develop an HTML resource sheet and a very basic sample webpage. You will use a text editor called Notepad++ to write your code, and the Chrome browser to display the resulting webpage. You will learn how to add content to your webpage using the basic content elements. While gaining experience with the Notepad++ editor, you will build an HTML resource webpage. You will use and include common HTML tags and elements and learn what each does to help present your document in a web browser. This course starts at the beginning with HTML; and it will prepare you for the next steps in your Web Development journey, and for future courses where you can expand your knowledge of HTML elements, and learn to apply cascading style sheets. HTML is a gateway skill to more advanced competencies required for Web Development. There is a high demand for developers who understand front-end languages, like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Learning to manually code with HTML instead of turning to a WYSIWYG editor will allow you to better understand the ins and outs of web development. Coding always gives you more control over the final product—in this case a webpage. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

AA

Jun 15, 2020

This is a very basic course on web development, especially on HTML.\n\nIt will be of no use to those who already know something about HTML.\n\nAlthough lecturer was perfect in dealing with her job.

SH

Jul 06, 2020

Simple and easy to follow through. Beginner friendly. Only suggestion is to add a reference sheet of the tags learnt with the course since the programme closes after the lessons.

1 - 25 of 147 Reviews for Introduction to HTML

By Saraf C

Jun 20, 2020

Basics

By Anmol A

Jun 15, 2020

This is a very basic course on web development, especially on HTML.

It will be of no use to those who already know something about HTML.

Although lecturer was perfect in dealing with her job.

By BARGHOUTHE A

thanks

By Allavarapu v n v

Jun 21, 2020

please improve the split screen

By thủy

Jul 08, 2020

I'm a complete beginner when it comes to any kind of coding. I really enjoyed the process of learning theory and immediately applying them to practice. I think the common mistakes should be mentioned since Task 1 though. Other than that, great intro guided project.

By Ayush G

Jul 02, 2020

As far as a guided project is concerned it was great. It was neither too long nor too short and the instructor was perfectly fine. What I feel is there is a lack of questions/assignments as i felt i could use more questions. Otherwise it worked for me.

By Deep B

Jun 17, 2020

If you need to learn the basics of web development, go for this short but informative guided project. Well explained basics moderately paced teaching and all the introductory knowledge provides more than enough understanding of this project

By Brae

Jun 29, 2020

The course was. very helpful and gave a clear insight on the basics of HTML. I belive the tool is not integrated enough yet it was sort of lagging along with the video. But other than that I was completely satisfied. Thank you.

By Shaheen H

Jul 06, 2020

By Shashank S B K

Jul 03, 2020

This guided project was a great kick-start for me as I did not have any knowledge regarding HTML. This course is the basic foundation of everyone who is interested in HTML.

By VISHAL J D

Jun 17, 2020

Nice course from the basics and the lecturer is awesome , the way she explains the tags , elements is good and I found these course really helpful for me as a beginner

By Mr. S S S

Jul 02, 2020

It was good experience with the guided project. Learnt basics of HTML within very short period of time. Good hands-on session.

Thank You!

By neetu

Jul 03, 2020

Course session is good. Explanation is also good. But in this course some more functionality of HTML added. Overall session is good.

By G.M.Merazul I

Jul 07, 2020

I'm a first year undergraduate student in

Khulna University of Engineering and Technology

in Mechanical Engineering Departmen.

By Mohammed I A

Jun 19, 2020

It was really good to do the project parallely while the explanation was going on. For beginners in html it is a good start.

By Serena Z

Jun 15, 2020

I like this HTML course as it's very suitable for beginners who want to learn some introduction to HTML.

By Johnson A M

A fantastic course to learn, though I am not an IV-savvy person, but still I enjoyed doing the course.

By Sattik S

Jul 02, 2020

I am very thankful to Coursera for providing me an opportunity to complete this guided project.

By GV G

Jun 28, 2020

explational is good i understood and completed Introm of Html Successfully .

Thankyou

By Víctor M G P

Un curso excelente para iniciarse en el mundo del html. Ideal para principiantes.

By José C Z G

Jul 01, 2020

Excellent course to start with html excellent course highly recommended

By Shreyas S

Jun 23, 2020

Very good understanding. But the content on screen are pretty blurr

By Md. H A

Jun 26, 2020

Helpful project for beginner like me. Thanks for this project.

By Sharmin A

Jun 24, 2020

It's a great journey. I hop it we'll be shine my future.

By AASHWAT K R

Jun 27, 2020

GREAT PROJECT BASED EXPERIENCE TO START LEARNING HTML .