Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

76 - 100 of 1,061 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Lin L

Nov 29, 2016

I thought this was a good course. I felt it met the objectives and kept my interest. It wasn't difficult at all and was very reasonable in terms of the time it took to take the course.

By Mikhail K

May 04, 2019

Highly useful. It is cool to be trained by people who are passionate in creating cool software products and who have inspired me to take the next level of this discipline.

Thank you!

By Oliver G

Feb 26, 2016

One of the best coursers I have seen on Coursera so far. The video production quality, course structure and content is extra ordinary compared to other courses that I've seen so far.

By James C

Nov 27, 2018

Nice introduction to software product management using Agile. Good overview of challenges, opportunities, and tools available for a software product manager, as well as developers.

By Shashank M

Feb 16, 2017

Excellent and very precise. The Video lessons of this course are to the point and very easy for a basic understanding of what they are trying to achieve out in this specialization.

By Andre L d A

Nov 03, 2016

I had wrote a comment for this course before, however, I can rewrite talking about the quality of U of A tutors. Thanks for all related with attention and support. I enjoyed a lot.

By Anjali U

Aug 03, 2020

I throughly enjoyed the course. All the the quizzes were not very easy and not very tough and used presence of mind. Course was very simple and application for the was also given.

By Tesh

Nov 14, 2016

This is excellent. Brilliant structure and engaging tutors. I am very happy I discovered it and looking forward for certification once I have enough money saved up to pay the fee.

By Francirley M R

Jul 26, 2020

Really good material and lots of extra resources. As a professional what has been working on this field for many years, it's a surprise how it is precise. I highly recommend it.

By Maliha N

Aug 29, 2018

This course was very helpful. It not only gave an insight to what a software product manager really is, but also dived in the problems of this profession and how to tackle them.

By Omar L

Sep 05, 2017

Great introduction to agile practices and software product management. This course also lays a comprehensive plan for the rest of this specialization from University of Alberta.

By Emmanuel U

Sep 19, 2020

I really love this software management introductory course. It promises to help manage my personal and freelance web development projects efficiently.

Thanks to the instructors.

By Henadz K

Oct 21, 2018

This course is awesome, interactive and motivating. The video content and tutors are amazing. Thank you for such a great job! I am definitely moving forward to the next course.

By Ifunanya K

Jun 07, 2020

It was a very insightful course. The course delivery by the tutors was well spaced and easy to understand.

I have more zeal to pursue a career in software product management.

By Gaurav C

Jun 07, 2020

This is the first course for Software product management. It gives an overview of various processes in software product management. Very small and easy course to start with.

By IOANA G

Mar 28, 2018

This was a very clear and interactive introductory course. I really liked the team and the topics and I'm looking forward to take the next courses in this specialization.

By Sandeep K

Sep 25, 2017

This was a great course and I felt I learned a lot just by thinking about the material presented in the introductory course itself. Can't wait for the rest of the courses.

By Uttam M

Jun 04, 2017

This is a very good course which give you a over view of Software Product Management and i loved the course very much.

Thank you coursera for arranging such kind of course

By Reza S

Apr 11, 2020

This is a great and complete start for anyone interested in developing digital products. Thanks to the University of Alberta and the good team of teachers for this course

By Bryan F E M

Jul 31, 2017

This is an excellente course. I got an introduction about what is SPM. The teachers are really good and the information is shown in a proper way. I strongly recommend it.

By Art

Dec 31, 2015

I enjoyed this course. It is a concise and informative introduction to good management of software product development. Benefits are direct to my current work. Thank you!

By Wei-Ting K

May 30, 2017

great introduction to software product management in a week (perfect for the 7-days free trial). i'll follow this specialization and apply what i learned in my real work

By Pratik P

Jun 14, 2020

Lot of practical day to day activity explained in simple words. Thanks to the coaches. Would wait to see if there is a role based certification for release management.

By Christie Q

Dec 06, 2016

it was a great course. The final quiz was quite tough though. There were certain questions that still after reading the material wasn't as clear to me. Question 2 + 7

By Mohammed F H

Mar 03, 2016

prefect presentation of materials and really interesting way of teaching. for the first time of my life i am actually understanding software engineering principles.