Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK
Jan 10, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED
Feb 18, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

126 - 150 of 1,241 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By sanaz G

Mar 29, 2020

Its very useful for me to know what a PM is and what is their responsibility. the quizzes are very good to, they are extremely helpful for better understanding.

By Barkan S

Oct 8, 2015

My first course on coursera and i would like to say that it's been a great learning experience for me. Coursera is my number one learning option now after books

By Andrzej T

Jul 3, 2020

Very good introduction to Software Product Management. I am awaiting to continue with all further courses to have the whole overview of this interesting topic.

By Liuhan Y

Oct 30, 2017

I have to say, I really like this course. Not including help me to improve english skill in the software product management field, but also improve my skills!

By Ce C

Oct 20, 2017

Very good introduction to Software Product Management as a discipline and the Specialization as a whole. I look forward to the courses to follow in the series

By Jason M

Feb 18, 2016

This is very good course to introduce the basic idea what the software product manager should be. Even as an experienced PM, I learned a lot from this course.

By Ahmed A E M

Feb 18, 2017

This Course is Truly valuable and I had the chance to learn a lot about the product management principles, Thanks a lot Coursera and University of Alberta :)

By Andrew R

Apr 13, 2016

Definitely a brief overview of the rest of the specialization, but definitely gives some good groundwork for what to expect. This is NOT a standalone course

By Edger A

Jun 1, 2021

The content was so brief and precise. The instructors gave a detailed explanation about each concept. And am eminently learning more in this specialization.

By Winner O A

Sep 16, 2020

The course is undoubtedly challenging and will require undivided attention, consistency and the need to apply one's knowledge but it is definitely worth it!

By Muhammad U

Aug 12, 2021

The introductory course is very much in line with my four year industry experience and I highly recommend it for anyone seeking industry's best practices.

By AhmedAbbas

Jan 11, 2020

I hope to consider a career in scrum and this course helped me so much to learn more about agile methodology and the whole software management industry.

By Pablo G d L G

Es un curso que enamora para seguir aprendiendo Project Management, Product Management y cómo implementar la filosofía AGILE. Me encantó, muchas gracias.

By Sujoy S

Jun 10, 2018

Liked the richness of the content & the way the tests & quizzes were conducted. These reinforced the learning. Looking forward to the subsequent modules.

By Abdur R K

Jun 4, 2020

Excellent Teacher, And Very Interesting Way Of Teaching as well. I never Felt Bored or Lost. Everything was to the point and easy to understand as well.

By Dawid G

Feb 22, 2021

This course is a really good introduction to Software Product Management! Looking forward to next courses in Software Product Management specialization

By NWOKORO S

Sep 18, 2017

Great instruction team and course work. I expected nothing less than pure professionalism and in deed I wasn't disappointed. Thanks for the opportunity

By Boris B

Mar 13, 2016

Very good introduction. I knew about all the stuff from the course from my previous work but it was too fragmented and lacked a lot of additional info.

By Maaz

Jun 30, 2016

A well rounded description of what goes into managing software products and client requirements. A basic course that serves well as a stepping stone.

By Namaa A

Dec 29, 2015

An awesome introduction to software product management, covering all the essential information whilst being easy to follow and fun to watch and learn

By Konnie M

Aug 27, 2017

Excellent class that's well worth your time and money. It was the right content delivered by the right team and in the right way. It was a success!

By Oswald G

Oct 2, 2016

great intro to the rest of the course content. Course material and external resources were relevant and gave good insight into SPM at a high level.

By Daniel J Á

Terrific way to start the Software Product Manager specialization, fundamental concepts are presented clearly in an interesting and engaging way.

By Nikhil T

Jun 19, 2017

Very explanatory course material, each topic is explained at great detail. This sets perfect foundation for learning Software product management.

By Jessica W

Oct 25, 2015

This is the first course I've completed on Coursera. I liked that it was concise in that it was informative but the workload was very manageable.