Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

251 - 275 of 1,854 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Panama P

May 6, 2018

Great all around course for IT Security.

The instructor did an amazing job and I would highly recommend this course to anyone that works on a computer.

By Ray

Dec 21, 2018

A very insightful class. I learned the basic ins and outs of the dark digital world. I would recommend to a novice whose trying to get started in IT.

By Chris v W

Dec 28, 2020

Yeah! I made it! Hard work but due to the support and clear lessons it was surely manageable. In those five months I learned a lot. A real eyeopner.

By AUGUSTO J E S

Dec 5, 2020

Estoy muy contento de conocer esta plataforma ya que he aprendido infinitamente, lo que mas me agrada es que van al punto. Gracias COURSERA y GOOGLE

By Mcvean S

Jun 27, 2020

It is a really good course to learn about the fundamentals of IT security and a really good head-start towards gaining more knowledge in this field.

By Xiaoguang S

I like the topic what i have learned from this lesson, but i think we need more trial to understand and remember it, especially the firewall policy.

By David C

I love this class, challenging, but the way they explain everything makes it easy to understand! Keep practicing afterward and continue the journey!

By Michael P

Jul 24, 2018

Really enjoyed this course and the learning process. Thank you for offering this course series. Worth the money and it's been a lot of fun learning.

By Carl R B

Jul 6, 2020

A very good course and it has opened up my curiosity to go further in depth. I will consider other IT related courses which will allow me to do so

By Steven C

Sep 30, 2019

I learned a great deal about IT security during this course. I had no idea how complex the framework of IT really was prior to taking this course.

By Christian R

Mar 5, 2019

Valuable information on every aspect of IT security. I wish the course could make a practice lab in a windows environment and not only on Ubuntu.

By MOHAMMADREZA P

Apr 24, 2020

It is really useful course that all IT support need to get it. you can learn many things about security. I definitely recommend it to all of you.

By Roderick Y V

Nov 12, 2020

this is a very nice and very good course to take, though i am a novice but i learn a lot of things specially in the simulations through qwiklabs

By Steven B

Oct 29, 2018

Gives you a good set of information and ideas about IT security. The host was good and the material was good, it was a very good course overall.

By Michael M

Dec 15, 2020

Great Course, learned a lot, finally have a much better understanding of how things work, and feel it will definitely help further my career...

By Jonathan C

Jul 8, 2019

Best course out of all of them! This guy actually doesn't sound like he is reading off of a teleprompter and he knows what hes talking about!!

By addison m a

Oct 2, 2018

A must for anyone starting out in IT for basic understanding of the IT world around us. The skills and knowledge you learn here are invaluable

By Gabriel G

Aug 31, 2018

Material was well explained and easy to understand. Those who push themselves and manage their time may finish this course in the first week.

By Brian J

Jul 9, 2018

This course was so much fun while i was learning so much. I loved that every week there was something always funny i would catch and laugh at.

By Gayle L W

Feb 25, 2020

This was a very good course that significantly enhanced my general knowledge, understanding, and confidence in areas relating to IT Security.

By ProductWorldwitK

Dec 29, 2018

Google please bring more of these courses. Excellent courses and very knowledgeable. This was exactly what I was looking for.

By Галкин А В

Sep 4, 2018

A good, detailed course, I am glad that I completed it, new knowledge and skills have raised my professional level and expanded my education.

By Nikhil V K

Apr 15, 2020

Wonderful course. It helped me get in-depth knowledge of security fundamentals to their practical implementation in today's IT organizations

By Jeremy R

This was the best course so far, it brought everything from previous modules into an excellent perspective from a cybersecurity standpoint.

By Neeraj H

Apr 27, 2020

One of the Best course by Google. Thankyou so much for teaching us different ways to secure our home network and Skills needed for the Job.