Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS

Apr 26, 2018

LR

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

251 - 275 of 1,234 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By William A C

Mar 14, 2020

The teacher really went into a lot of depth within these topics of Cybersecurity and he truly was a blessing!

By HASEEB R

Nov 06, 2019

This course gives you knowledge about security and many more things that an IT person should know that's all.

By Chidiebube O

Aug 09, 2020

I Enjoyed this courses and my favourite in the program. Kudos to Google and Coursera for this great Content.

By Adith R K

Aug 08, 2020

It is a good course. Thanks to the whole team for their big effort. I have learned a lot in these 5 courses.

By Habeeb A A

Jun 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and learned a great deal. A very easy-to-understand course for beginners in IT.

By Dragana Đ

Feb 25, 2018

Course offers introduction into digital defense culture. All important things are summarized in this course.

By Mario E

Apr 01, 2020

Hi!

It's a very good course, very interesting for improve your IT Support skills and for your personal life!

By Youssef A R

Jun 19, 2018

Very good, tough and great course. You will learn a lot. You might not use everything but it's nice to know

By Carter, D

Feb 24, 2020

This course was very helpful with me learning how to deal with the dark side of the internet and computer.

By Farai

Jul 12, 2019

Awesome course. I thoroughly enjoyed both the content and the presentation. Good work Google keep it up!!!

By M. S

Sep 22, 2018

A course to learn a lot, very interesting. Thank you so much to the instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

By David L

Jul 04, 2020

This course was truly 200% amazing. i couldn't stop. i finished 3 weeks in 2 days. it was so interesting.

By Charito T N

Apr 20, 2020

Thank you for this course! I am now comfortable securing my devices to networks and to people. Triple AAA

By Himanshu B

Aug 15, 2019

It gives me immense pleasure to have gone through this course. Amazing content. Thanks google and courser

By Ebony A

Apr 12, 2019

This really prepared me ti understand cybersecurity and get the foundation behind the field. Keep it up!

By Shivani K

Aug 31, 2018

The tutor was super knowlegeable I had a really great experience. I know a lot which i didnt know earlier

By Saif A S J

Jun 26, 2020

Great Course with So much information and practical knowledge that can enhance your Professional field

By Chris J F

I'm better prepared to secure my home network and start learning more about how to protect businesses.

By Nihad S

Jun 21, 2020

This is a professional course, i learned a lot of things about IT security and gained more experience

By Shakira S

May 14, 2020

This was the most interesting and best laid out course with the best intructor of the specialization.

By Angel J C V

Jul 15, 2019

This is a great experience and remarkable teaching. I was able to refine my skills and beyond. Thanks

By Beatriz J

Jul 12, 2020

A healthy and secure workplace brings a better family and a ventilated communities around the world.

By Dwight E I

Jul 03, 2020

Very informative! Provides all the fundamentals and more! This course is setting you up for success!

By Satwik D

May 06, 2020

A very intuitive and quite-in-detail IT security course for beginners. This is 1-Course-handles-All!