Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

276 - 300 of 1,849 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Soham S B

Aug 26, 2020

This course was great, I liked the way google teaches things and let's no one un-answered to any questions we might face in this learning

By Branly L

Sep 3, 2019

One of my best courses and one of my best teachers was in this course, IT Security Defense.

Thank you very much Professor and Coursera..!!

By ousmane d

Oct 5, 2020

Google is the best in the matter of the IT domain and this course has given me a depth understanding of IT security form zero to mastery.

By Denis J V

Nov 30, 2020

Bastantes temas interesantes y el enfoque que en un escenario real del departamento de TI lo hacen un excelente curso, full recomendado.

By Nahue A

Oct 24, 2020

Excelente curso! adquirís un conocimiento muy importante de la seguridad informática. sinceramente estoy muy satisfecho con este curso.

By Joy R

Sep 21, 2018

I learned a lot in this course. The instructor was very easy to follow and explained things well. I would take additional google course.

By Braulio M d M

Excellent! Through a technical language, but using simple didactics, he manages to achieve the goal of teaching and preparing for work.

By Jay J P

This Course proved to be very helpful.It has enlightened various regions of my understanding which i could have not achieved on my own.

By Rahul D

Mar 3, 2020

This course really helped me learn basic of how to use security and how to apply learned skill in real life through practical exercise.

By Divine J N

Aug 18, 2020

I learned a lo of things i had no idea about. For example NIDS and NIPS. How to position the network defense firewall on the network.

By Munira Z

Aug 6, 2020

Amazing course, as you find out how to secure your network and discover your mistakes that you do daily. Thanks for the opportunity ;)

By Samuel U

Jul 26, 2018

The whole IT Support Professional course is great, very in depth, and made in a great way that I could retain all the knowledge given.

By Bichara S

Aug 28, 2020

Excellent Program, help me increase my knowledge in the IT field, and use all that i have learned in the course and used in the field

By James B

Feb 18, 2019

Definitely my favorite course! I loved the application to real life that was a pervasive theme throughout this course vs the others.

By Juan R

Dec 8, 2018

This course gave me a lot knowledge about how I can do to make secure an organization or either a personal computer . Thanks for it.

By Rebecca G

Oct 9, 2018

I really learned a lot with this course. It was a great way to get an overview of the whole IT Field. I would recommend this course!

By sebin s p

Aug 21, 2018

Really interesting topics. Guiding through the real world issues and the ways to defend against the attacks were really interesting.

By Robert d S

Apr 13, 2020

This was not easy as there is a lot to consider when it comes to security, i would have preffered some topics being broken up more.

By Andrew R

Jul 6, 2019

This may have been the second most challenging course in the series. Get ready for the final assignment, and takes plenty of notes!

By Greg J

Jun 25, 2019

A great final project, forced students to think and plan an overall all encompassing review of information from the course content.

By Emmanuel M M

Mar 3, 2019

This is best course and i enjoyed myself, great skills that i acquired in IT SEcurity that will definitely benefit me in my career.

By Abhishek B

Nov 23, 2020

What a journey. To build your career in IT this is the best one to find in this platform. You will love this certificate for sure.

By Michael O

Aug 24, 2020

Quite an interesting course. The instructional materials and videos are awesome. It has given me an impetus to want to learn more.

By Douglas H

Aug 12, 2020

Great IT Professional foundational program. I enjoyed the instructors, the videos were informational and the coursework engaging.

By William S

Sep 22, 2018

Great for getting a grasp of IT security, and the importance of knowing that we humans are the weakest link in the security chain.