Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

LR
Jun 30, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

326 - 350 of 1,639 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Habeeb A A

Jun 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and learned a great deal. A very easy-to-understand course for beginners in IT.

By Dragana Đ

Feb 25, 2018

Course offers introduction into digital defense culture. All important things are summarized in this course.

By Saras C

Sep 30, 2020

Amazing Course and Very Easy to understand. I completed this course with ease and gained up a lot. Thanks!!

By Mario E

Apr 1, 2020

Hi!

It's a very good course, very interesting for improve your IT Support skills and for your personal life!

By Youssef A R

Jun 19, 2018

Very good, tough and great course. You will learn a lot. You might not use everything but it's nice to know

By Andy G

Oct 16, 2020

Both fun and challenging. This certificate should definitely get my foot in the door to where I want to go

By Carter, D

Feb 24, 2020

This course was very helpful with me learning how to deal with the dark side of the internet and computer.

By Farai

Jul 12, 2019

Awesome course. I thoroughly enjoyed both the content and the presentation. Good work Google keep it up!!!

By Ana R P

Sep 21, 2018

A course to learn a lot, very interesting. Thank you so much to the instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

By David L

Jul 4, 2020

This course was truly 200% amazing. i couldn't stop. i finished 3 weeks in 2 days. it was so interesting.

By Charito T N

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you for this course! I am now comfortable securing my devices to networks and to people. Triple AAA

By Himanshu B

Aug 15, 2019

It gives me immense pleasure to have gone through this course. Amazing content. Thanks google and courser

By Ebony A

Apr 12, 2019

This really prepared me ti understand cybersecurity and get the foundation behind the field. Keep it up!

By Shivani K

Aug 31, 2018

The tutor was super knowlegeable I had a really great experience. I know a lot which i didnt know earlier

By Bijaya B

Sep 30, 2020

this course was very helpful and introduce a lot of new concepts in cryptography that I wasn't aware of.

By Omar B

Oct 19, 2020

I love the courses but I think they can make it better by providing lecture notes may be in PDF format.

By Dario T

Aug 24, 2020

Gracias, antes de este curso no tenia un objetivo al cual dirigirme, ahora lo se. Muchas muchas gracias

By Evan B

Aug 21, 2020

Amazing Course. However I do wish we went a little more depth into the algorithms used for encryption.

By Saif A S J

Jun 26, 2020

Great Course with So much information and practical knowledge that can enhance your Professional field

By Chris J F

I'm better prepared to secure my home network and start learning more about how to protect businesses.

By David E P Q

Sep 6, 2020

I have acquired a vast amount of knowledge on security and the different attacks that compromise data

By Nihad S

Jun 21, 2020

This is a professional course, i learned a lot of things about IT security and gained more experience

By Shakira S

May 14, 2020

This was the most interesting and best laid out course with the best intructor of the specialization.

By Angel J C V

Jul 15, 2019

This is a great experience and remarkable teaching. I was able to refine my skills and beyond. Thanks