Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

451 - 475 of 2,390 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Jakie R

Sep 23, 2021

​Very knowledgeable course, I recommend this course to any that has a desire to expand their learning.

By GLEN B

Mar 9, 2021

Learned a lot in this particular course! Kudos to the presenter. The delivery of the content is great.

By mari m

Feb 15, 2021

This was so interesting and I hope to learn more in the future. Now I am going to get my resume ready.

By Evan B

Aug 21, 2020

Amazing Course. However I do wish we went a little more depth into the algorithms used for encryption.

By Saif J

Jun 26, 2020

Great Course with So much information and practical knowledge that can enhance your Professional field

By Chris F

I'm better prepared to secure my home network and start learning more about how to protect businesses.

By David E P Q

Sep 6, 2020

I have acquired a vast amount of knowledge on security and the different attacks that compromise data

By Nihad S

Jun 21, 2020

This is a professional course, i learned a lot of things about IT security and gained more experience

By Shakira S

May 14, 2020

This was the most interesting and best laid out course with the best intructor of the specialization.

By Angel J C V

Jul 15, 2019

This is a great experience and remarkable teaching. I was able to refine my skills and beyond. Thanks

By Vanessa B

Sep 7, 2021

Great lesson and progression in the course to touch on all the pertinent topics needed for basic IT.

By Harold R J

Jul 23, 2021

​this course really helped me understand computers so much more than I did before, thank you so much

By Ahmad A

Mar 14, 2021

its really fun and exhausted experience but there's a lot of things i could learned from this course

By Satwik D

Jan 26, 2021

A very intuitive and quite-in-detail IT security course for beginners. This is 1-Course-handles-All!

By Emel R

Jan 1, 2021

Great course for the beginners. Instructor did a great job of presenting the information. Thank you!

By Beatriz J

Jul 11, 2020

A healthy and secure workplace brings a better family and a ventilated communities around the world.

By Dwight E

Jul 3, 2020

Very informative! Provides all the fundamentals and more! This course is setting you up for success!

By Arturo G

Aug 17, 2021

Very interesting and complete course, but the lack of visual aids really hurt some of these videos.

By FESTUS A A

Aug 14, 2021

This was an excellent training. The method of teaching of the tutor was really great and fantastic.

By Kamanzi O

Jan 5, 2021

This course is hard and many but be strong and work hard because you will achieve what yoou deserve

By LEONEL Y V M

Nov 29, 2020

This is very usefull and now this is very interesting for the use of security growing in the world.

By Nshimiyimana J D D

Nov 5, 2020

thanks for evrrything Google , let me hope that i will find job , related to my career! ITsupporter

By Jesus C

Dec 6, 2019

Wonderful unit gained a tremendous amount of useful knowledge that i hope to utilize at my new job.

By James M

Oct 7, 2019

Fear can only be eliminated by acquiring knowledge of the subject. Looking forward to this journey.

By Ignatius L J M

Dec 9, 2020

Great course. Contains all one needs to know about digital security for small and all enterprises.