Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS

Apr 26, 2018

LR

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

126 - 150 of 1,201 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Tejaswini M

Jul 18, 2020

It was in depth concept and was very useful. I finally gained a basic knowledge of IT Security.

Many Thanks to the Instructor for providing a valuable knowledge about the the course.

By John B

Feb 23, 2019

Excellent course. Some of the material here will be to complicated for many beginners. If you're one of those, please take your time and ask questions to include Zendesk support.

By Kala B

Sep 19, 2018

I am glad I took this course and have learned so much. I totally recommend. Now I am just waiting for the next step to find a job in a great workplace where I can apply my skills.

By Lennard W

Feb 18, 2020

An excellent comprehensive exploration into defending network topologies and the aspects of infrastructure that provide connectivity, transactional, and communication convenience.

By Gaurav T

Oct 24, 2018

Great learning experience! Its explained and planned very professionally, with lot of humor in between , highly recommended for learners who want to explore career in IT security.

By Herold S

Sep 11, 2019

Overall this course was very challenging and helpful, because I've learned a lot about the IT security world. Big Thank you to all the instructors who made this course a success.

By Abhijit A B

Jul 26, 2020

Appreciate the way some of the very complex concepts have been simplified . It covers the complete array of topics. And finally the hands on qwiklab exercies have been helpful.

By Frank B

I love the broad perspective of IT that this course has given me; I know that the rest is left to me and that it is only the beginning of a wonderful journey!

Thank you, Google!

By andres s g m

Jun 04, 2020

muy bueno el curso enseña cosas muy importantes sobre la seguridad dentro de las redes que para hoy en dia es muy importante ya que las telecomunicaciones estan en todo lado

By Thubelihle D N

Jun 26, 2019

I thought i knew how to keep my computer secure , but after this course i realized the moment i open my browser , i am under attack i should not just click on anything i see

By Maria A A

Oct 26, 2018

This course was very important because I understood a lot about IT Security! And of course I need to learn much more! Thanks to all Coursera and Goggle Team of instructors!

By Oscar A R Q

Jan 30, 2020

This is one of the most interesting training of this course, it brings the computer world to a new level. Hope we can work on this and help to protect users and ourselves.

By White D

Feb 11, 2019

This course is vital as it can even teach some of the basic security systems that you can even apply to you own devices in the real world to protect yourself from hackers.

By Robert R

Oct 02, 2019

Really a fantastic course! I especially enjoyed the parts on encryption and cryptography in general, and I feel like I really have a good grounding in IT security now.

By john j

May 03, 2019

excellent course but the hands-on labs are buggies and even if I did it correctly still failed or got 50% and had to do it several times before it recorded accurately.

By Swatantra Y

Apr 07, 2020

Encryption concepts were explained beautifully. As a developer with 20 years experience I got to understand things better than I understood before I took this course.

By SALAM H O

Apr 25, 2018

Expectation met and i'm looking forward to diving into more Google facilitated programs. I will also suggest that google gets more involved in more Coursera programs.

By Levoun I O

Aug 31, 2019

the last assignment was hard, but managed to pass it, thank you google and all the instructors for your hard work to make this course useful and easy to understand.

By Ravi C

Feb 03, 2019

This course was great, good material and presentation by the instructor. Learned a lot about security and now I am interested in doing in-depth courses in security.

By Javier I S H

May 08, 2020

A very good refreshment in my knowledge about security and protection, also to know how to implement good habits among employees to keep a safe working environment

By Robert S C

Jan 28, 2020

Really great. The course filled in many blank spots in my knowledge and experience. It gave me new perspectives both on tech support and dealing with IT threats.

By Kristian B

Jul 13, 2019

Great course! I really think Google and Coursera are a great partnership and I highly recommend this course for those starting out on their Cyber Security journey!

By Muhammad A

Feb 17, 2019

Great Experience.!

Must enroll yourself, if you really interested and want to learn and explore new things and want to dive deeper in the field of Network Security.

By MuhammadObais

Jul 21, 2020

it's was really help full for me and my further future I learn A lot of things from this course about security and implemention more on. Thanks all Coursera Team.

By Candace G

Apr 24, 2020

This course was awesome and I learned a lot about hardening a computer, network, and mobile device. I also learned what to look for when dealing with bad actors.