Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

1626 - 1650 of 1,849 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Pierre R L

Nov 28, 2019

It was a great course, but you need to be more fair when grading the questions, because I had questions with A,B,C,& D, if I get three of them , I missed one and they gave 0/1, this is not right. Otherwise, that was a great experience. I do like it.

By Raphael R

Sep 18, 2019

Good, in-depth course. Point off due to following:

-Redundancy in graded work that should be standard by this point in the certification path.

-Graded work that would be more suited to be part of the network module rather than the security module.

By Bria B

Jun 25, 2019

Was a little difficult, but I succeeded! The only issue that I had was on week 6. The assignment sample was locked and did not show until after you passed the graded assignment. I was not sure what all was needed until my assignment was graded.

Mar 29, 2018

Good content though the transcripts need editing - I suspect it was passed through a speech recognition engine. The final assignment had two glaring errors in the marking rubric, so overall good content but the text needs attention to detail.

By UNMIL M

Sep 6, 2020

Hey,

I loved this course actually, but there's something come up.All the courses which I completed before in coursera, in certificate Google's logo was there..this is the first time when the logo is not visible in certificate.

By Utkarsh K

Jun 14, 2020

Plz madam activate my course .

bcz jelous friend didn`t want to me see grow up ,tht so why he deactived it.

i m learning day by day fast , he can`t able to see me

it`s kindly request to sir/madam plz activate my couse

By Jose V

Oct 13, 2019

This course is very complete, however, I think it could be better if the lectures include more knowledge about samples about good practices especially for IT plans, and include more block diagrams or graphics of solutions.

By Andrew O

Jul 25, 2018

What was with that final assignment? This is a 50-person company making widgets, not something serving as a contractor to the DOD. So many of the things being looked for are complete overkill for that sort of environment.

By Nora R

Dec 6, 2020

I have learned a ton but I would have loved to have more labs that were in addition to the guided ones to test application knowledge in real time. Thank you to all of my instructors I am truly blessed by your knowledge.

By Zilu T

Dec 22, 2018

Quite informative, though the practice and lab are a bit shallow. Peer-graded assignment is VERY annoying when you complete the course on your own pace (No one has submitted anything for you to grade or to grade you)

By Kyle Z

Apr 21, 2020

Excellent course. I highly recommend this course for anyone just starting out in the IT Security field. This course provide excellent overviews and foundations for anyone just starting out in the IT Security field.

By Abbas E

Mar 6, 2019

Good learning practice and straight to the point, I'm learning a lot every video and course, this is what i was looking for as new to the IT field. well done Google and who ever behind this Innovative approach.

By Edward H

Jun 7, 2019

This course is great with helping anyone that may want to get a foot into I.T. this will teach you the fundamentals and more. I would definitely start here if you don't know where to begin to learn about I.T.

By Hrishikesh H C

Jul 4, 2020

Very Informative Even though a lot of big words and abbreviations were thrown around which needed us to research and learn about the words and topics before returning and continuing on the main course.

By Jorge A d C S

Aug 11, 2019

It is a amazing amount of knowledge I've got from you. It was a very pleasant way of learning. Give the students a small e-book is with all the syllabus and you'll get the five stars. Thank you all!

By Gareth S

Apr 12, 2020

Personally, I found this course more dense than the previous courses. I would have liked to have seen more visual descriptions of the topics, e.g. cryptography. But other than that, great course :)

By Biplab G

Dec 19, 2020

This course was too good . there were few topics which some more elaboration. such as tacas+ , SSH etc.

Otherwise it is a very good courses to have basics cleared . topics covered are perfect

By Brent K

Jun 11, 2018

I feel like this went way more in depth than I think most people just getting into it can handle. I think either this needs to be dumbed down or drawn out a bit more, but a lot of great info.

By Ajay B

Aug 22, 2019

A more in-depth concept can be included in the course and provide a reference to open source tools/technologies so young and aspiring security professionals can gain more out of this course.

By Christopher J

Sep 11, 2020

This one was ok. A bit difficult to deep dive into security concepts. You hear about them all the time but never really knew how they worked exactly. I take security more seriously now,

By Manish B

Apr 23, 2020

Really very good course.

It teaches so many things which we have facing in our digital life but didn't noticed.

After completing this course I'm conscious now about security and attacks.

By MADHUVANTTHY V

Jun 20, 2020

Very good, but personally, I would have preferred visual mode of instruction, which includes but not limited to a blackboard rather than a person sitting and telling us the concepts.

By Andrew S

Aug 25, 2019

I'm personally not a fan of cybersecurity as I find it boring and complicated. However, the teacher did a phenomenal job of explaining things and I genuinely enjoyed learning!

By Rufus F R j

For all courses in the IT Support Professional Certificate, the Text accompanying the lecture videos need to be edited (cleaned up) to comport with the lecture videos.

By michael l

Sep 12, 2018

Great course filled with a ton of information. More theory and less hands on. I prefer the hands on - it helps me remember better. Still would recommend course 100%.