Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS

Apr 26, 2018

LR

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

201 - 225 of 1,234 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Robert d S

Apr 13, 2020

This was not easy as there is a lot to consider when it comes to security, i would have preffered some topics being broken up more.

By Andrew R

Jul 06, 2019

This may have been the second most challenging course in the series. Get ready for the final assignment, and takes plenty of notes!

By Greg J

Jun 25, 2019

A great final project, forced students to think and plan an overall all encompassing review of information from the course content.

By Emmanuel M M

Mar 03, 2019

This is best course and i enjoyed myself, great skills that i acquired in IT SEcurity that will definitely benefit me in my career.

By Douglas H

Aug 12, 2020

Great IT Professional foundational program. I enjoyed the instructors, the videos were informational and the coursework engaging.

By William S

Sep 23, 2018

Great for getting a grasp of IT security, and the importance of knowing that we humans are the weakest link in the security chain.

By Donald S

Aug 03, 2020

I was able to go on LinkedIn and save all of my Certificates. Thanks to all who brought the resource forward for us in the field!

By Santos R G

Jan 10, 2020

I found this the most interesting part of the total IT Support Training, I enjoined it very much , and want to study more into it

By Maiquel A G R

Jan 01, 2020

I learn so much with this course and it's so deep in all security subjects that makes me learn a lot. Thank you very much google.

By Adam K

Nov 03, 2019

This was a great course that covered many important topics. The instructors were clear and the knowledge gained was substantial.

By Rebecca G

Aug 21, 2019

This was definitely a great course to learn about different threats and the steps you can take to protect yourself and your data!

By Noor H

May 02, 2019

Course 5, Week 5 course was for Network Traffic Monitoring, very interested. I interested to more learn about traffic monitoring.

By Aaron H

Jul 17, 2018

Great course with exceptional content! A must for anyone who want to get into IT and learn IT Security basics and best practices!

By Aaron J

Jun 04, 2020

I highly recommend this course especially if you are new to IT or need a refresher and have experience already in the IT filed.

By Kaushal S

Jul 29, 2019

Excellent course for beginners and experienced professionals! Perfectly paced with all the intricate details. Thank you Google!

By Jorge A R F

Dec 06, 2018

Incredible set of knowledge, well explained from easy to really hard, learned more organization to get through the last course.

By Ragnimwende N

Jul 14, 2020

IT Security is everyone responsibility in a organization. I hope to contribute to the IT security of an organization some day!

By Rajan B

Jul 15, 2020

Awesome course for someone who is starting their IT career, all the topics are clearly described and are easy to understand.

By Erik A

Mar 25, 2019

This course was very informative. In this course I needed to study other resources more than any other course in the series.

By ASHFAQ A M K

Jan 20, 2019

This course gives us very informative data , Good explanations and videos, Effective presentation and supplemental readings.

By Enrique C G J

Jun 12, 2019

Some concepts were a little harder to follow. I'm glad I was able to rewatch those that I felt I needed more clarification.

By 刘俊

May 28, 2019

A comprehensive introduction to security and some best practices to secure a better world for digital information exchange.

By Roberto J C

May 09, 2020

Excelente curso explica bastante fundamentos de la seguridad informática así como muchos aspectos en las organizaciones IT

By Yihun T

Apr 06, 2019

very good beginner's course! Loved it. I look forward to continue the level above this one. Thanks for the great lectures.

By Jonathan J W

Jul 17, 2020

I am so excited that I finally finished this! I look forward to the other Google Certs that are coming out and are out!