Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

326 - 350 of 2,121 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Maiquel A G R

Jan 1, 2020

I learn so much with this course and it's so deep in all security subjects that makes me learn a lot. Thank you very much google.

By Adam K

Nov 2, 2019

This was a great course that covered many important topics. The instructors were clear and the knowledge gained was substantial.

By Rebecca G

Aug 20, 2019

This was definitely a great course to learn about different threats and the steps you can take to protect yourself and your data!

By Noor H

May 2, 2019

Course 5, Week 5 course was for Network Traffic Monitoring, very interested. I interested to more learn about traffic monitoring.

By Aaron H

Jul 17, 2018

Great course with exceptional content! A must for anyone who want to get into IT and learn IT Security basics and best practices!

By kayenbey

Mar 13, 2021

Excellent course. Quite demanding in places but worthwhile. Covered many topics and has left me wanting to further my knowledge.

By JESSICA E R L

Mar 10, 2021

Too difficult in 5 week, because youhave to search how to install some code in tcpdump, but you want skills for troubleshooting

By Aaron J

Jun 4, 2020

I highly recommend this course especially if you are new to IT or need a refresher and have experience already in the IT filed.

By Kaushal S

Jul 29, 2019

Excellent course for beginners and experienced professionals! Perfectly paced with all the intricate details. Thank you Google!

By Jorge A R F

Dec 6, 2018

Incredible set of knowledge, well explained from easy to really hard, learned more organization to get through the last course.

By Sajjad

Oct 31, 2020

It is a great course for anyone who wants get deep understanding of security concepts. Every concept is explained very nicely.

By Elke B

Oct 28, 2020

Just a reminder, take the weeks in order. I didn't. Not a good idea. What you learn in week 2 is used in all the other weeks

By Abdirisak M

Oct 3, 2020

Good starting IT learning course, and excellent instructors, glad I took this course and looking forward to learn more. thanks

By NGABO I A

Sep 29, 2020

thanks a lot coursera for your help!

I've learned to secure technological items to prevent attacks

thank youuuuuu very much!!!!!

By Ragnimwende N

Jul 14, 2020

IT Security is everyone responsibility in a organization. I hope to contribute to the IT security of an organization some day!

By Batuwa M

Nov 17, 2020

I'm very excited to make it this far!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Google and thank you my instructor Andrew Theobald. You all rock!!!!

By T V

Oct 11, 2020

Very informative and detailed. Helped a beginner understand the different aspects of IT support. Explain well and thoroughly.

By Mary J S

Dec 28, 2020

I absolutely love this course, my favorite to learn, which there were more lessons!!! Thank you very much . Mary Jane Skidds

By Rajan B

Jul 15, 2020

Awesome course for someone who is starting their IT career, all the topics are clearly described and are easy to understand.

By Erik A

Mar 25, 2019

This course was very informative. In this course I needed to study other resources more than any other course in the series.

By ASHFAQ A M K

Jan 19, 2019

This course gives us very informative data , Good explanations and videos, Effective presentation and supplemental readings.

By Steven C C

Dec 14, 2020

Being exposed to the standards and expectations of Google Information Technology training has been a privilege. Thank you.

By Enrique C G J

Jun 12, 2019

Some concepts were a little harder to follow. I'm glad I was able to rewatch those that I felt I needed more clarification.

By 刘俊

May 28, 2019

A comprehensive introduction to security and some best practices to secure a better world for digital information exchange.

By Erwin M M

Nov 23, 2020

The course is a must have not just for IT Associate but for all individuals who is in the field of Information technology.