Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

PK

Apr 9, 2022

Great course for beginners and experts. Easy to understand and a good refresher for those who have been into IT for a long date. Recommend it to everyone looking for a high quality course on coursera.

DS

Apr 25, 2018

326 - 350 of 2,740 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By John G

Jul 2, 2021

The guy who's reading this course is a lot more interesting than the people in the 3rd and 4th google IT Support Professional Certificate's courses.

By chris v w

Dec 28, 2020

Yeah! I made it! Hard work but due to the support and clear lessons it was surely manageable. In those five months I learned a lot. A real eyeopner.

By AUGUSTO J E S

Dec 5, 2020

Estoy muy contento de conocer esta plataforma ya que he aprendido infinitamente, lo que mas me agrada es que van al punto. Gracias COURSERA y GOOGLE

By mcvean s

Jun 27, 2020

It is a really good course to learn about the fundamentals of IT security and a really good head-start towards gaining more knowledge in this field.

By Xiaoguang S

I like the topic what i have learned from this lesson, but i think we need more trial to understand and remember it, especially the firewall policy.

By David C

I love this class, challenging, but the way they explain everything makes it easy to understand! Keep practicing afterward and continue the journey!

By Michael P

Jul 24, 2018

Really enjoyed this course and the learning process. Thank you for offering this course series. Worth the money and it's been a lot of fun learning.

By D R

Feb 16, 2021

It was a lot of input but absolutely worth it! I did learn so much new things and how vulnerable we can be if we don't practice a internet safety!

By Carl R B

Jul 6, 2020

A very good course and it has opened up my curiosity to go further in depth. I will consider other IT related courses which will allow me to do so

By Steven C

Sep 30, 2019

I learned a great deal about IT security during this course. I had no idea how complex the framework of IT really was prior to taking this course.

By Christian R

Mar 5, 2019

Valuable information on every aspect of IT security. I wish the course could make a practice lab in a windows environment and not only on Ubuntu.

By MOHAMMADREZA P

Apr 24, 2020

It is really useful course that all IT support need to get it. you can learn many things about security. I definitely recommend it to all of you.

By Dominic J W

Aug 1, 2022

Overall, it was an excellent course. The primary frustration was with the minor glitches and hiccups that confused and prevented my progression.

By Roderick V

Nov 13, 2020

this is a very nice and very good course to take, though i am a novice but i learn a lot of things specially in the simulations through qwiklabs

By Steven B

Oct 29, 2018

Gives you a good set of information and ideas about IT security. The host was good and the material was good, it was a very good course overall.

By Michael M

Dec 15, 2020

Great Course, learned a lot, finally have a much better understanding of how things work, and feel it will definitely help further my career...

By Suhasnee G

Apr 20, 2022

Very interesting course and at each course i have been learning about new things. So thank you so much for allowing to gain this IT knowledge.

By Jonathan C

Jul 8, 2019

Best course out of all of them! This guy actually doesn't sound like he is reading off of a teleprompter and he knows what hes talking about!!

By addison m a

Oct 2, 2018

A must for anyone starting out in IT for basic understanding of the IT world around us. The skills and knowledge you learn here are invaluable

By Gabriel G

Aug 31, 2018

Material was well explained and easy to understand. Those who push themselves and manage their time may finish this course in the first week.

By Brian J

Jul 9, 2018

This course was so much fun while i was learning so much. I loved that every week there was something always funny i would catch and laugh at.

By Gayle L W

Feb 25, 2020

This was a very good course that significantly enhanced my general knowledge, understanding, and confidence in areas relating to IT Security.

By Kenneth W J

Dec 29, 2018

Google please bring more of these courses. Excellent courses and very knowledgeable. This was exactly what I was looking for.

By Галкин А В

Sep 4, 2018

A good, detailed course, I am glad that I completed it, new knowledge and skills have raised my professional level and expanded my education.

By Shahid A

Aug 10, 2021

This Professional certificate was awesome it was very effective containing all the information and all the hands on exercise and quick labs