Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

376 - 400 of 1,938 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Chitalu M

Jan 27, 2021

Great relevant material to learn! Loved it all the way through. The last assignment was great to role play!

By Saras C

Sep 30, 2020

Amazing Course and Very Easy to understand. I completed this course with ease and gained up a lot. Thanks!!

By Mario E

Apr 1, 2020

Hi!

It's a very good course, very interesting for improve your IT Support skills and for your personal life!

By Youssef A R

Jun 19, 2018

Very good, tough and great course. You will learn a lot. You might not use everything but it's nice to know

By Andy G

Oct 16, 2020

Both fun and challenging. This certificate should definitely get my foot in the door to where I want to go

By Carter, D

Feb 24, 2020

This course was very helpful with me learning how to deal with the dark side of the internet and computer.

By Farai

Jul 12, 2019

Awesome course. I thoroughly enjoyed both the content and the presentation. Good work Google keep it up!!!

By Ana R P

Sep 21, 2018

A course to learn a lot, very interesting. Thank you so much to the instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

By ELIJAH A

Feb 18, 2021

Quite an insightful course. I need to work on it more and gather more knowledge about the subject matter.

By Andrew L

Dec 10, 2020

After this course you'll be equipped to protect yourself and others from Bad Actors in the digital world.

By David L

Jul 4, 2020

This course was truly 200% amazing. i couldn't stop. i finished 3 weeks in 2 days. it was so interesting.

By Charito T N

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you for this course! I am now comfortable securing my devices to networks and to people. Triple AAA

By Himanshu B

Aug 15, 2019

It gives me immense pleasure to have gone through this course. Amazing content. Thanks google and courser

By Ebony A

Apr 12, 2019

This really prepared me ti understand cybersecurity and get the foundation behind the field. Keep it up!

By Shivani K

Aug 31, 2018

The tutor was super knowlegeable I had a really great experience. I know a lot which i didnt know earlier

By Bijaya B

Sep 30, 2020

this course was very helpful and introduce a lot of new concepts in cryptography that I wasn't aware of.

By CALVIN W

Oct 19, 2020

I love the courses but I think they can make it better by providing lecture notes may be in PDF format.

By Dario T

Aug 24, 2020

Gracias, antes de este curso no tenia un objetivo al cual dirigirme, ahora lo se. Muchas muchas gracias

By Maria M

Feb 15, 2021

This was so interesting and I hope to learn more in the future. Now I am going to get my resume ready.

By Evan B

Aug 21, 2020

Amazing Course. However I do wish we went a little more depth into the algorithms used for encryption.

By Saif A S J

Jun 26, 2020

Great Course with So much information and practical knowledge that can enhance your Professional field

By Chris J F

I'm better prepared to secure my home network and start learning more about how to protect businesses.

By David E P Q

Sep 6, 2020

I have acquired a vast amount of knowledge on security and the different attacks that compromise data

By Nihad S

Jun 21, 2020

This is a professional course, i learned a lot of things about IT security and gained more experience