Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

401 - 425 of 2,127 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Asantewah M

Mar 18, 2021

This course has exposed me the security aspect of the IT infrastructure and looking forward to learn more

By ELIJAH A

Feb 18, 2021

Quite an insightful course. I need to work on it more and gather more knowledge about the subject matter.

By Andrew L

Dec 10, 2020

After this course you'll be equipped to protect yourself and others from Bad Actors in the digital world.

By David L

Jul 4, 2020

This course was truly 200% amazing. i couldn't stop. i finished 3 weeks in 2 days. it was so interesting.

By Charito T N

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you for this course! I am now comfortable securing my devices to networks and to people. Triple AAA

By Himanshu B

Aug 15, 2019

It gives me immense pleasure to have gone through this course. Amazing content. Thanks google and courser

By Ebony A

Apr 12, 2019

This really prepared me ti understand cybersecurity and get the foundation behind the field. Keep it up!

By Shivani K

Aug 31, 2018

The tutor was super knowlegeable I had a really great experience. I know a lot which i didnt know earlier

By Bijaya B

Sep 30, 2020

this course was very helpful and introduce a lot of new concepts in cryptography that I wasn't aware of.

By I P S W

Mar 7, 2021

Great course for everyone because it is important to make security habits in digital world right now :)

By Omar B

Oct 19, 2020

I love the courses but I think they can make it better by providing lecture notes may be in PDF format.

By Dario T

Aug 24, 2020

Gracias, antes de este curso no tenia un objetivo al cual dirigirme, ahora lo se. Muchas muchas gracias

By GLEN B

Mar 9, 2021

Learned a lot in this particular course! Kudos to the presenter. The delivery of the content is great.

By Maria M

Feb 15, 2021

This was so interesting and I hope to learn more in the future. Now I am going to get my resume ready.

By Evan B

Aug 21, 2020

Amazing Course. However I do wish we went a little more depth into the algorithms used for encryption.

By Saif J

Jun 26, 2020

Great Course with So much information and practical knowledge that can enhance your Professional field

By Chris J F

I'm better prepared to secure my home network and start learning more about how to protect businesses.

By David E P Q

Sep 6, 2020

I have acquired a vast amount of knowledge on security and the different attacks that compromise data

By Nihad S

Jun 21, 2020

This is a professional course, i learned a lot of things about IT security and gained more experience

By Shakira S

May 14, 2020

This was the most interesting and best laid out course with the best intructor of the specialization.

By Angel J C V

Jul 15, 2019

This is a great experience and remarkable teaching. I was able to refine my skills and beyond. Thanks

By Ahmad A

Mar 14, 2021

its really fun and exhausted experience but there's a lot of things i could learned from this course

By Satwik D

Jan 26, 2021

A very intuitive and quite-in-detail IT security course for beginners. This is 1-Course-handles-All!

By Emel R

Jan 1, 2021

Great course for the beginners. Instructor did a great job of presenting the information. Thank you!