Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

451 - 475 of 2,292 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By LEONEL Y V M

Nov 29, 2020

This is very usefull and now this is very interesting for the use of security growing in the world.

By Nshimiyimana J D D

Nov 5, 2020

thanks for evrrything Google , let me hope that i will find job , related to my career! ITsupporter

By Jesus C

Dec 6, 2019

Wonderful unit gained a tremendous amount of useful knowledge that i hope to utilize at my new job.

By James M

Oct 7, 2019

Fear can only be eliminated by acquiring knowledge of the subject. Looking forward to this journey.

By Ignatius L J M

Dec 9, 2020

Great course. Contains all one needs to know about digital security for small and all enterprises.

By Dinesh R N

Nov 2, 2020

It is tough but lecture did grate job to teach covered basics of all security aspects . Thank you!

By Conway T

Oct 7, 2020

This particular course was amazing. This is something that no one thinks about until things happen

By MWEBYA P

Sep 14, 2020

Thanks for the opportunity you gave and shared knowledge and skills with me. It was a great Course

By Michael A A

Jan 11, 2019

I so much love this course and the high level of detailed information shared during the lectures.

By Nikolay N

Feb 28, 2018

It is really usefull and interesting! Here you can learn the basics (and more) of the IT security.

By Luis E M S

Apr 13, 2021

un curso muy completo y con excelentes profesionales de la materia que sirvieron de instructores!

By Oscar O

Apr 3, 2021

Fue lo mejor , aprendí sobre un tema para mi antes de este curso no valorizado en su importancia

By samuel m

Mar 31, 2021

very interesting course i reccomend any one who is in information tech world to learn this course

By Muhammad I M C

Mar 12, 2021

Great course! I love Kevin, Victor, Cindy, Devan and Gian as my instructor, they are great people

By Bob A

Nov 14, 2020

I did the course to get background for a SciFi novel I am trying to write. I did succeed in this.

By Carlos O

Aug 2, 2020

What a great course. It has been a journey.

A must have, there so much information here.

thank you.

By Joseph F

Jul 21, 2020

This is a great course and I have learned a lot in regards to security, prevention and detection.

By Pang V J

May 8, 2020

It was really interesting to learn all the ways to protect your systems, data and also the users.

By Jason D

Dec 11, 2019

Very informative, I highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn more about Information Technology

By Rhey D T

Nov 13, 2020

Finally. Thank you google for this wonderful, informative, useful, mind blowing, amazing course!

By Saumyaranjan N

Jul 15, 2020

it is good source defense against digital dark arts by google .thanks google and coursera .

By Sarah L

Jul 8, 2019

Really challenging,in that it's a lot of dense material, but it's delivered in a digestible way.

By Vansh T

Apr 18, 2019

The attitude of the teachers is great and their knowledge makes this course a fun experience. :)

By Jasmine M

Feb 18, 2019

This was a good course, it challenged me and contributed to my growing knowledge of IT security.

By Hans

Aug 12, 2018

A+++ Learned about how to secure yourself in an internet driven world is always an asset to have