Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

526 - 550 of 2,334 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Yair I R P

Nov 21, 2019

A very complete course, however it's difficult if you haven't knowledge of some concepts.

By Alexis A

May 11, 2018

There are a lot of concepts and words to learn but overall this is a very helpful course.

By Shaela M

Sep 4, 2021

This course was super helpful and very informative! I recommend this course to everyone!

By Eric P

Apr 10, 2021

Effective overview of the IT security principles. Requires only a few hours for 6 weeks.

By luis r

Jan 3, 2021

What a great course to help understand the Security protocol on computers and companies.

By Ronald D

Jan 3, 2021

Great course to enhance your skills and strengthen knowledge of an IT Support Specialist

By Sergei R

Apr 28, 2020

General view with basic details about security. It is a good start point for a beginner.

By Ivan B

Mar 8, 2018

I have learnt a lot, it is a good point for starting in the (broad) field of IT Security

By Matias R J

Nov 2, 2020

I really enjoy it, from start to end.

I were able to revise many concepts that i forgot.

By PravinBalaji

May 13, 2020

A good content course from Google encourages me to learn and do a lot. Thank You Google

By Sjir B

Apr 14, 2018

Very fun course! I think it touched the right subjects and explained it in a great way.

By WEE H H

Feb 27, 2021

Security is new to me and I would like to further my study on this subject. It is fun.

By Ralph A M

Oct 4, 2020

This was an interesting way to present the concept of security in a data driven world.

By Paul B

Nov 16, 2019

Great Course thank you to all the instructors it has been a great learning experience.

By jc A

Jul 25, 2019

excellent course and program. i've learned alot and am proud and glad i stuck with it.

By Damaso R

Jan 28, 2019

Great information! IT Security will only become more prevalent. A very valuable course

By M. A

Jun 17, 2020

the very good content. and a good instructor.

thank you google and Coursera community.

By Eliseu d S N

May 15, 2020

basic knowledge of vital points of how to prevent and protect your organisation infra

By Jennifer, M

May 6, 2020

This Course has thought me so much more information than what my regular classes did.

By Muhammad H F b H

May 6, 2020

The course is really informative and is good for kick-starting a career in IT Support

By ANDERSON S C

May 27, 2021

curso Ótimo! aprendi muito vou dedicar mais e mais, Gosto muito Tecnologia em geral

By Sergio B

Mar 31, 2021

This was a very interesting part of the course and the instructor taught it well imo

By Tom L

Jul 13, 2019

Hands down the best in the the series. Very deep. Very thorough. Wonderful course

By Jay D

May 16, 2018

Great course to learn more about all the bad actors out there and how to fight them.

By Latifah T

Dec 11, 2020

Quite, challenging, but overall this was an extremely great and informative course.