Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

2001 - 2025 of 2,223 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Clay C

Sep 7, 2018

I would like more questions during the course. During the videos so that I can learn better. Atleast one per topic or definition.

By Mark H

May 3, 2018

Good coverage of material. Important things to understand.

I still found some topics to be confusing, even after re-watching them.

By Alberto C

Apr 30, 2021

Good beginning information, although it would have been beneficial to get more hands on experience on tackling security issues.

By Richard K

Apr 20, 2021

I have a bit of a challenge but all same I have been able to complete it. I will have to review more of such and work out more.

By Muhammad A

Oct 6, 2019

I would strongly recommend, when lecture is being played, show more of the process as animated instead of teacher's appearance.

By Kiera L C

Feb 21, 2018

Great course!! Easy to understand. Already knew most of it, just filled in some gaps. Instructor was funny and spoke clearly

By Aaron C C

Apr 18, 2019

I would have liked more hands on activities in this course. Other than that, there is a ton of information. Good course.

By Andrew G

Sep 3, 2019

There were some dead links in the readings that were used, but other than that I found it enjoyable and educational.

By Brad S

Mar 21, 2018

Description for the final assignment was too vague. Passed it on the second try but the target was not very clear.

By Abhinav K

Feb 27, 2021

I learned a lot of new things from this course which I was not aware of . it helped me to upgrade my skills.

By Adam C

Overall pretty enjoyable. Some of the quizzes in this section were challenging , but I suppose that is good.

By Alexis U R R

Jun 15, 2020

It was a good courser but, no well enough. I guess it could have less concepts and more practice exercises.

By Shivam K

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you google for this wonderful course! It provides a detailed overview of cyber security fundamentals.

By Tuang T

May 8, 2019

Lots of concepts, need more graphics and or graphics to stay on longer while instructor explains the topic.

By TSean G

Apr 11, 2021

I am excited about the completion of this course of instruction as it marks to completion of the program.

By Megha S

Jan 16, 2021

Insightful training on security from basic. Useful if you want to make a career switch in cyber security.

By Godwin I

Oct 20, 2020

A very great IT course. Thank you Google and Coursera for giving me this kick start into the IT world.

By Christopher M

Oct 21, 2018

Overall, great. But some of the videos need updating. There were some suggested readings but no links.

By David N

May 9, 2018

Who knew computers were so vulnerable. Excellent course to learn how to secure your IT infrastructure.

By Nicolas C

May 26, 2021

V​ery good training to gain IT knowledge, I only wish there would have been more practical projects.

By Mark W

Feb 12, 2018

Decent introduction to IT security. Goes over a lot of terminology and practices to secure systems.

By Andrew W

Oct 16, 2019

Aside from The Bits and Bytes of Networking, this was the most challenging, and rewarding course.

By Nyi N S

Dec 5, 2020

Good foundation for IT Security. Highly recommend and very suitable for IT support professional.

By aderito c

Oct 15, 2020

very interesting. i will recommended to my friends and people i know are interested in security.

By John P R

Jan 2, 2021

Some of the lessons had too much material.. overload. Maybe a few more lessons should be added.