Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

2076 - 2100 of 2,300 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Brad S

Mar 21, 2018

Description for the final assignment was too vague. Passed it on the second try but the target was not very clear.

By Abhinav K

Feb 27, 2021

I learned a lot of new things from this course which I was not aware of . it helped me to upgrade my skills.

By Adam C

Overall pretty enjoyable. Some of the quizzes in this section were challenging , but I suppose that is good.

By Alexis U R R

Jun 15, 2020

It was a good courser but, no well enough. I guess it could have less concepts and more practice exercises.

By Shivam K

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you google for this wonderful course! It provides a detailed overview of cyber security fundamentals.

By Tuang T

May 8, 2019

Lots of concepts, need more graphics and or graphics to stay on longer while instructor explains the topic.

By TSean G

Apr 11, 2021

I am excited about the completion of this course of instruction as it marks to completion of the program.

By Megha S

Jan 16, 2021

Insightful training on security from basic. Useful if you want to make a career switch in cyber security.

By Godwin I

Oct 20, 2020

A very great IT course. Thank you Google and Coursera for giving me this kick start into the IT world.

By Christopher M

Oct 21, 2018

Overall, great. But some of the videos need updating. There were some suggested readings but no links.

By David N

May 9, 2018

Who knew computers were so vulnerable. Excellent course to learn how to secure your IT infrastructure.

By Nicolas C

May 26, 2021

V​ery good training to gain IT knowledge, I only wish there would have been more practical projects.

By Mark W

Feb 12, 2018

Decent introduction to IT security. Goes over a lot of terminology and practices to secure systems.

By Andrew W

Oct 16, 2019

Aside from The Bits and Bytes of Networking, this was the most challenging, and rewarding course.

By Nyi N S

Dec 5, 2020

Good foundation for IT Security. Highly recommend and very suitable for IT support professional.

By aderito c

Oct 15, 2020

very interesting. i will recommended to my friends and people i know are interested in security.

By Hernani D

Sep 12, 2021

Em alguns vídeos as legendas simplesmente não funcionaram e os testes estavam em idioma inglês.

By John P R

Jan 2, 2021

Some of the lessons had too much material.. overload. Maybe a few more lessons should be added.

By SYED A M

Dec 18, 2019

I had no knowledge of security but this course has provided me the basic knowledge of security.

By PATRICK N T

Sep 23, 2020

A bit difficult but very interesting. have to review the lessons again a good number of times.

By Francisco D D G

Sep 30, 2019

basic complete review of normal policies and technologies in an enterprise setting. very good.

By Kelenda A

Jun 19, 2019

Very common sense social instructions. Technical portion to reinforce the social was helpful.

By Jason

Jun 9, 2020

I made it!. I may forget a lot of this, but at least I can sat I sat down and completed it.

By Endia D

Mar 22, 2019

The google console is extremely glitchy and delays or inhibits completion of the course.

By Michael F T D O T N

Aug 27, 2020

It was a difficult course, which needed some more presentation format but i enjoyed it