Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

251 - 275 of 2,304 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Andria

Dec 1, 2020

Lots of useful and interesting info, very well explained and easy to follow. Probably my favorite course in the Google IT Support Specialist Certificate Course!

By Vaibhav S

Nov 8, 2020

An amazing and informative well descriptive and detailed insight in the world of all aspects related to computer system security. Highly Recommended for everyone!

By MuhammadObais

Jul 21, 2020

it's was really help full for me and my further future I learn A lot of things from this course about security and implemention more on. Thanks all Coursera Team.

By Bidemi O

Nov 22, 2020

I am grateful for the opportunity to do this course. I learnt a lot and broaden my knowledge in IT. I will take the skills acquired to my future job and succeed.

By Héctor M C T

Nov 3, 2020

Excelente curso, definitivamente el mejor que he tenido la oportunidad de cursar, los instructores. la plataforma y los examenes alineados al objetivo del curso.

By Candace G

Apr 23, 2020

This course was awesome and I learned a lot about hardening a computer, network, and mobile device. I also learned what to look for when dealing with bad actors.

By Mister Z

Mar 31, 2021

Замечательный курс, мне как специалисту по ИБ, очень важно расширять свои знания во всем что связано с индустрией. Особенно понравился урок про работу Kerberos.

By Emem E

Feb 12, 2021

This was very fun and well explained. The speaker was very clear and easy to understand, and a lot of useful information was given in this course in particular.

By Glenford R

Sep 6, 2021

This security course have changed my life. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to take this security course. Cyber security is what I really want to do.

By Contreras M D M

Jun 2, 2020

excelente curso muy didactivo y sencillo es importante tener una base de conocimiento pero pues esta diseñado en general para poder avanzar sin ningún problema

By Ian I

Jul 1, 2018

This course will provide with security practices to harden organizations as System Admin and of course educates you on how to protect your on personal devices.

By Joseph G W

Mar 12, 2020

Brilliant course, I enjoyed every second of it. Wasn't sure on how in depth it would be but this course really does give you job related skills needed for IT.

By salman, k

Awesome Course. Loved every bit of it. Loved the aspect of designing a comprehensive document for a fictitious organization from many aspects of IT Security.

By Alfred A

Dec 7, 2019

Awesome course learned a lot that I can use on my home network and Linux virtual machine, plus I have an Active Directory instance to get more familiar with.

By Curtis W

Nov 19, 2020

Tons of great information on security. I'm definitely going back through all the programs to review and refresh on key points. Thank you, Google & Coursera!

By Konstantinos M

Sep 30, 2020

Regardless of job role and responsibilities, this is a mandatory knowledge to have for anyone who is around the modern world of technology and connectivity.

By Iuliia A

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you so much for this course! Step by step I learned a lot of valuable information about IT security. My future goal continue education in this field.

By Jaxon M

Aug 1, 2018

In my opinion, the most enjoyable of the courses. Getting into security was extremely interesting, and the instruction for most the lessons is fairly good.

By Roberto T V A

Jul 3, 2020

It´s an excelent course, I´m not have a carier in enginer but it can provide me a lot of tools to create an eviroument of segurity in my future companies.

By Levi A G

Jun 21, 2018

I enjoyed the course and the lessons provided by Instructor Gian Spicuzza. Thank you for all the effort you have put in to making these courses available!

By Swarup K R

Sep 11, 2020

This is a great course to begin your knowledge in the field of IT Security.

The explanations are clear and great. It's been a wonderful journey till now.

By Kuldeep K

Jul 29, 2020

We learnt a lot for computer security. A lot of security method explained very well in this course. Thank you so much Coursera and Google support team.

By Rohith.S

Jul 16, 2020

A very good course with a clear explanation and recommended is to all. The instructor is awesome as usual like all the other courses offered by Google.

By TANGWING P M

Sep 10, 2019

It was a wonderful learning experience. everything seemed real to e as we encounter them with our devices and hear about such security issues everyday.

By Carolina O M

May 20, 2021

The course is very good, it teaches you everything you need to know related to security to be better positioned in the IT sector, excellent teachings.