Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

1976 - 2000 of 2,220 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By MADHUVANTTHY V

Jun 20, 2020

Very good, but personally, I would have preferred visual mode of instruction, which includes but not limited to a blackboard rather than a person sitting and telling us the concepts.

By Andrew S

Aug 25, 2019

I'm personally not a fan of cybersecurity as I find it boring and complicated. However, the teacher did a phenomenal job of explaining things and I genuinely enjoyed learning!

By Ioannis V

Feb 13, 2021

I have to admit that the material was pretty heavy but the instruction and the structure of the lectures were amazing! Probably the best course of the series! Excellent job!

By Benjamin A

Feb 6, 2021

This was pretty wordy, and the videos were long but packed with lots for information. There will be lots to review here, but I do feel like I learned a lot at the same time.

By Rufus F R j

For all courses in the IT Support Professional Certificate, the Text accompanying the lecture videos need to be edited (cleaned up) to comport with the lecture videos.

By michael l

Sep 12, 2018

Great course filled with a ton of information. More theory and less hands on. I prefer the hands on - it helps me remember better. Still would recommend course 100%.

By Kangan A

Oct 12, 2020

More elaboration need using anime in explaining cryptographic topics and the speed has to be reduced in better understanding of topics like kerberos and aes des rc4

By Gene W

Jul 13, 2020

This course had a lot of important information. IT Security is obviously a very important area of IT Technology. I'm planning on learning more about IT Security.

By Preston M

May 19, 2019

Some of the labs earlier on were kinda confusing but I learned a lot to make up for it. Definitely recommend to anyone with basic knowledge or no knowledge of IT.

By Alexandra B

Feb 8, 2019

It's very disappointing that I did all this hard work and the certificate looks so unprofessional with that paragraph on it, but the course was fine I guess.

By ALEX-EDOSA E

May 8, 2020

Am so happy and greatfull for this great institution for puting such things online it has really help me and i need to also acquire more for my given field

By Andy W

Jul 15, 2020

It is very useful. I need to go through many topics again and again to grasp deeper. In parallel, I need hands-on practices to enhance my understanding.

By Shubham s

Jun 26, 2020

One of the best course conducted by google and on coursera platform loved the course and was a very fantastic experience. That's all Thank you coursera

By Wales B N

Apr 6, 2020

Great and Interesting. There's always room for improvement. Thanks Google Coursera. I appreciate a lot for this opportunity and I look forward to more.

By Kelly P

Feb 8, 2019

I would have liked more opportunities for labs and to learn how to implement the security infrastructure systems rather than do peer-reviewed papers.

By Ryan D

May 9, 2021

I found some of the class acronym and discussion heavy. More graphics and real world examples may have made the material a little easier to digest.

By Jayprakash T

Practical things are less but course for theoritical knowledge in working of the things are excellent....speaker is good for explaination

By Nazmul h j

Dec 1, 2020

Entry level course with lots of topics explanation. overall very supportive lectures. More practice lab scenario will be very helpful.

By Mortimer L

Mar 11, 2019

Though this course is at the introductory level, it is quite intense. Great tutors, excellent labs and decent extra reading materials.

By Christopher C

Aug 26, 2018

The teachers were awesome. Some of the labs were faulty and didn't give good explanations, but the information in general was awesome.

By Richard

It was a hard and fun ride. I'll be sure to revisit this course for a refresher as it did all the introduction of what being an IT is

By Valerio D R

Sep 7, 2018

Very good course. Maybe some more practical examples would be nice, like placement and setup of hardware components in the network

By Clay C

Sep 7, 2018

I would like more questions during the course. During the videos so that I can learn better. Atleast one per topic or definition.

By Mark H

May 3, 2018

Good coverage of material. Important things to understand.

I still found some topics to be confusing, even after re-watching them.

By Alberto C

Apr 30, 2021

Good beginning information, although it would have been beneficial to get more hands on experience on tackling security issues.