Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

201 - 225 of 2,219 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Angel M C M

What an amazing challenging course, I love all the content, at times it was way too much to digest, however, the instructor made it very comprehensible and accessible. Highly recommend

By Anna U

Dec 16, 2019

Very informative course with an accent on practical skills and knowledge. Explanations are well-done and stimulate thinking about problems and get involved in themes deeper and deeper.

By Elango D

Sep 10, 2020

Its very useful for beginners who start their career in IT security. The instructor is explaining the concept in a easy way so that we could easily understand. Thanks for this course.

By Johnny M

Aug 11, 2020

Awesome course! Presentation is great and materials do a great job of covering the material. I took for a refresher and also learned some good info. Hands on is excellent as well.

By Juan J S

Jul 26, 2020

overall excellent course with excellent labs and material well explained with great examples, I have learn a lot on this course and I do recommend it to anyone as an entry level in IT

By VISHAL

This course was a very easy to learn and the concepts were practical that can be implemented in organizations as well as in our personal life as well. Thank you google for this course

By Mike B

Apr 28, 2020

Great Course that covered a variety of security topics, tools, and "how to" items as well. I would recommend this course to anyone that is looking to get into IT and/or Cybersecurity!

By Jin T W

Apr 24, 2020

Thank you so much to all the Google instructors that have helped me understand so much about IT support. I feel more confident and understand more than I had coming into this course.

By Manuel P "

Dec 6, 2019

Awesome. Just awesome!!! I have learned so much, and IT Security is just up my alley with all of my previous security experience. Now I will take those skills into the digital realm.

By Paul L

Mar 21, 2021

I loved this course. There's so much information that at times I felt overwhelmed. I rewatched several videos. I have a lot of confidence and awareness of proper security practices.

By Tejaswini M

Jul 18, 2020

It was in depth concept and was very useful. I finally gained a basic knowledge of IT Security.

Many Thanks to the Instructor for providing a valuable knowledge about the the course.

By RISHI K

Apr 17, 2021

IT security is the most prominent in all terms concepts so it needs good source of information for both user and company along with a best instructor to deliver which it contains .

By John B

Feb 23, 2019

Excellent course. Some of the material here will be to complicated for many beginners. If you're one of those, please take your time and ask questions to include Zendesk support.

By Kala B

Sep 19, 2018

I am glad I took this course and have learned so much. I totally recommend. Now I am just waiting for the next step to find a job in a great workplace where I can apply my skills.

By Johnner

Apr 27, 2021

This is the final course, but I am sure that I will return to complete the basic knowledge that I need. I want to work in science and technology. And I plan to go to the stars. =)

By Lennard W

Feb 18, 2020

An excellent comprehensive exploration into defending network topologies and the aspects of infrastructure that provide connectivity, transactional, and communication convenience.

By Gaurav T

Oct 24, 2018

Great learning experience! Its explained and planned very professionally, with lot of humor in between , highly recommended for learners who want to explore career in IT security.

By Herold S

Sep 10, 2019

Overall this course was very challenging and helpful, because I've learned a lot about the IT security world. Big Thank you to all the instructors who made this course a success.

By Ghislain F

Sep 28, 2020

The most important and consequential course of the specialization! Hope I have lifetime access to the material, as I'm sure to be going back to refresh and deepen my knowledge.

By Abhijit A B

Jul 26, 2020

Appreciate the way some of the very complex concepts have been simplified . It covers the complete array of topics. And finally the hands on qwiklab exercies have been helpful.

By Frank B

I love the broad perspective of IT that this course has given me; I know that the rest is left to me and that it is only the beginning of a wonderful journey!

Thank you, Google!

By Rick E

Dec 3, 2020

Great review of materials and a way to fill in gaps in my knowledge. I was able to jump to exams in areas I was already very familiar with and take more time on areas I wasnt.

By Akinlolu M

Feb 15, 2021

The course was in-depth, relevant and up-to-date. Also, the presenter was articulate and knowledgeable about the course content. All my expectation about the course were met.

By andres s g m

Jun 4, 2020

muy bueno el curso enseña cosas muy importantes sobre la seguridad dentro de las redes que para hoy en dia es muy importante ya que las telecomunicaciones estan en todo lado

By Thubelihle D N

Jun 26, 2019

I thought i knew how to keep my computer secure , but after this course i realized the moment i open my browser , i am under attack i should not just click on anything i see