Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS

Apr 26, 2018

LR

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

251 - 275 of 1,091 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Jesus C

Dec 07, 2019

Wonderful unit gained a tremendous amount of useful knowledge that i hope to utilize at my new job.

By James M

Oct 07, 2019

Fear can only be eliminated by acquiring knowledge of the subject. Looking forward to this journey.

By Michael A A

Jan 11, 2019

I so much love this course and the high level of detailed information shared during the lectures.

By Nikolay N

Feb 28, 2018

It is really usefull and interesting! Here you can learn the basics (and more) of the IT security.

By Pang V J

May 08, 2020

It was really interesting to learn all the ways to protect your systems, data and also the users.

By Jason D

Dec 11, 2019

Very informative, I highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn more about Information Technology

By aderito c

very interesting. i will recommended to my friends and people i know are interested in security.

By Sarah L

Jul 08, 2019

Really challenging,in that it's a lot of dense material, but it's delivered in a digestible way.

By Vansh T

Apr 18, 2019

The attitude of the teachers is great and their knowledge makes this course a fun experience. :)

By Jasmine M

Feb 18, 2019

This was a good course, it challenged me and contributed to my growing knowledge of IT security.

By Hans

Aug 13, 2018

A+++ Learned about how to secure yourself in an internet driven world is always an asset to have

By Muhammad S R

Jun 06, 2020

Fantastic course with lots of IT security info. Enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all instructors a lot.

By Jordan C

Oct 04, 2019

I thought this was a great eye opener into how to protect yourself and others against hackers.

By tayyab m k

Jan 31, 2019

Great course. Very Detailed. Covered every aspect of IT security. I will recommend this course

By Emmanuel H

Jan 28, 2019

Great course and learned a lot from this course. Also a very relevant and interesting subject.

By Russ H

Jul 07, 2018

I really enjoyed this course! Great overall coverage ob security. I would like to learn more!

By Shreya P

Jun 15, 2020

It was a wonderful course with some enlightening information on IT Security. Happy Learning!

By Kevin J

Jun 05, 2020

This course was intense! I really feel prepared for a world of technology and success ahead!

By Sajan K

I loved the practice quiz it was very thorough and helped me revise what i learned recently.

By SANDEEP B

Mar 21, 2018

this course covered lot of technical stuff including real work scenarios and problem solving

By Esija A

Jan 06, 2020

Super packed with so much information and delivered in a very skilled and understadable way

By Nathaniel A

Oct 21, 2019

It was very interesting and at the same time very challenging, but I give God all the glory

By Jose G

Feb 05, 2019

Great Course. Learned a lot about how to defend not just ourselves but also help a company.

By Timothy W

Apr 01, 2018

While I would have liked this to be more hands-on, a very good introduction to IT security.

By Radu H

Feb 28, 2019

This course was very nice, i liked every aspect of the security presented by the teachers.