Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

276 - 300 of 2,065 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Steven B

Oct 29, 2018

Gives you a good set of information and ideas about IT security. The host was good and the material was good, it was a very good course overall.

By Michael M

Dec 15, 2020

Great Course, learned a lot, finally have a much better understanding of how things work, and feel it will definitely help further my career...

By Jonathan C

Jul 8, 2019

Best course out of all of them! This guy actually doesn't sound like he is reading off of a teleprompter and he knows what hes talking about!!

By addison m a

Oct 2, 2018

A must for anyone starting out in IT for basic understanding of the IT world around us. The skills and knowledge you learn here are invaluable

By Gabriel G

Aug 31, 2018

Material was well explained and easy to understand. Those who push themselves and manage their time may finish this course in the first week.

By Brian J

Jul 9, 2018

This course was so much fun while i was learning so much. I loved that every week there was something always funny i would catch and laugh at.

By Gayle L W

Feb 25, 2020

This was a very good course that significantly enhanced my general knowledge, understanding, and confidence in areas relating to IT Security.

By ProductWorldwitK

Dec 29, 2018

Google please bring more of these courses. Excellent courses and very knowledgeable. This was exactly what I was looking for.

By Галкин А В

Sep 4, 2018

A good, detailed course, I am glad that I completed it, new knowledge and skills have raised my professional level and expanded my education.

By Nikhil V K

Apr 15, 2020

Wonderful course. It helped me get in-depth knowledge of security fundamentals to their practical implementation in today's IT organizations

By Brett R

Feb 17, 2021

This was my favorite course throughout the entire Google IT cert. The instructor was highly knowledgeable, concise, & clear. Excellent job!

By Jeremy R

This was the best course so far, it brought everything from previous modules into an excellent perspective from a cybersecurity standpoint.

By Neeraj H

Apr 27, 2020

One of the Best course by Google. Thankyou so much for teaching us different ways to secure our home network and Skills needed for the Job.

By Richard O

May 13, 2019

This course is power packed and an eye-opener. It arms you with the state of the art security concepts. I definitely recommend it to anyone

By Cathy E

Mar 25, 2021

Excellent course of study. I would highly recommend this Google IT Scholarship Program to anyone willing to devote time and effort to it.

By Soham S B

Aug 26, 2020

This course was great, I liked the way google teaches things and let's no one un-answered to any questions we might face in this learning

By Branly L

Sep 3, 2019

One of my best courses and one of my best teachers was in this course, IT Security Defense.

Thank you very much Professor and Coursera..!!

By Michael E

Feb 12, 2021

Very interesting and comprehensive. It gave me a great overview of what IT Support is and prepared me perfectly for a change in my career

By ousmane d

Oct 5, 2020

Google is the best in the matter of the IT domain and this course has given me a depth understanding of IT security form zero to mastery.

By Denis J V

Dec 1, 2020

Bastantes temas interesantes y el enfoque que en un escenario real del departamento de TI lo hacen un excelente curso, full recomendado.

By Nahue A

Oct 24, 2020

Excelente curso! adquirís un conocimiento muy importante de la seguridad informática. sinceramente estoy muy satisfecho con este curso.

By Joy R

Sep 21, 2018

I learned a lot in this course. The instructor was very easy to follow and explained things well. I would take additional google course.

By Braulio M d M

Excellent! Through a technical language, but using simple didactics, he manages to achieve the goal of teaching and preparing for work.

By Jay J P

This Course proved to be very helpful.It has enlightened various regions of my understanding which i could have not achieved on my own.

By Rahul D

Mar 3, 2020

This course really helped me learn basic of how to use security and how to apply learned skill in real life through practical exercise.