Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

326 - 350 of 1,926 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By T V

Oct 11, 2020

Very informative and detailed. Helped a beginner understand the different aspects of IT support. Explain well and thoroughly.

By Mary J S

Dec 28, 2020

I absolutely love this course, my favorite to learn, which there were more lessons!!! Thank you very much . Mary Jane Skidds

By Rajan B

Jul 15, 2020

Awesome course for someone who is starting their IT career, all the topics are clearly described and are easy to understand.

By Erik A

Mar 25, 2019

This course was very informative. In this course I needed to study other resources more than any other course in the series.

By ASHFAQ A M K

Jan 19, 2019

This course gives us very informative data , Good explanations and videos, Effective presentation and supplemental readings.

By Steven C C

Dec 14, 2020

Being exposed to the standards and expectations of Google Information Technology training has been a privilege. Thank you.

By Enrique C G J

Jun 12, 2019

Some concepts were a little harder to follow. I'm glad I was able to rewatch those that I felt I needed more clarification.

By 刘俊

May 28, 2019

A comprehensive introduction to security and some best practices to secure a better world for digital information exchange.

By Erwin M M

Nov 23, 2020

The course is a must have not just for IT Associate but for all individuals who is in the field of Information technology.

By Roberto J C

May 9, 2020

Excelente curso explica bastante fundamentos de la seguridad informática así como muchos aspectos en las organizaciones IT

By Yihun T

Apr 5, 2019

very good beginner's course! Loved it. I look forward to continue the level above this one. Thanks for the great lectures.

By Jonathan J W

Jul 16, 2020

I am so excited that I finally finished this! I look forward to the other Google Certs that are coming out and are out!

By Tanner B

Apr 12, 2019

Overall, their are an abundance of new terms that I learned. This was a challenge, but in the end, It was well worth it.

By Muhammad R

Mar 11, 2018

Wonderful Course for getting in to world of Security. The presentations, test and assignments are done very effectively.

By Davide C

Very interesting course that addresses many important topics on Security, practical examples and quizzes of good level.

By victor d

Mar 1, 2020

It is good course for someone new to the IT Support field, and good refresher for someone who is working in the field.

By Adnan G

Apr 11, 2020

A proper compiled course to know how to secure an organization's networks with the latest technologies and protocols.

By Rickey R

Apr 6, 2020

This was a very informative course. I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to learn about security insures.

By Prince J Y

Nov 11, 2019

It really helps me a lot and i'm gonna work hard and prove what i have learned here useful.

Thanks Google and Coursera

By Joseph

May 8, 2020

Detailed and concise. Would recommend more definition quizes then the ones they have which would help in retention.

By Jade H

Jul 11, 2019

The course was very informational and helpful. I am very thankful for this course and excited about the next steps.

By James N

Mar 21, 2019

I enjoyed this course. Setting up the company IT infrastructure was challenging and really made me think. Thank you

By Kymbat O

Jun 11, 2018

I would recommend this course for every modern user of computers as it gives the basic knowladge of educated usage.

By julien n

Oct 25, 2019

c'est vraiment un cours très intéressant pour les connaissances de base sur la sécurité informatique. Great course

By Hayley H

Jan 25, 2019

I loved the instructor! He made the difficult material more fun with great teaching habits and puns along the way.