Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

351 - 375 of 2,080 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Tanner B

Apr 12, 2019

Overall, their are an abundance of new terms that I learned. This was a challenge, but in the end, It was well worth it.

By muhammad r

Mar 11, 2018

Wonderful Course for getting in to world of Security. The presentations, test and assignments are done very effectively.

By Davide C

Very interesting course that addresses many important topics on Security, practical examples and quizzes of good level.

By victor d

Mar 1, 2020

It is good course for someone new to the IT Support field, and good refresher for someone who is working in the field.

By Adnan G

Apr 11, 2020

A proper compiled course to know how to secure an organization's networks with the latest technologies and protocols.

By Rickey R

Apr 6, 2020

This was a very informative course. I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to learn about security insures.

By Prince J Y

Nov 11, 2019

It really helps me a lot and i'm gonna work hard and prove what i have learned here useful.

Thanks Google and Coursera

By Joseph

May 8, 2020

Detailed and concise. Would recommend more definition quizes then the ones they have which would help in retention.

By Jade H

Jul 11, 2019

The course was very informational and helpful. I am very thankful for this course and excited about the next steps.

By James N

Mar 21, 2019

I enjoyed this course. Setting up the company IT infrastructure was challenging and really made me think. Thank you

By Kymbat O

Jun 11, 2018

I would recommend this course for every modern user of computers as it gives the basic knowladge of educated usage.

By MD. T I

Mar 23, 2021

Lots of the learning methods and new things I have never imagined that I could learn. Best platform for new learns

By julien n

Oct 25, 2019

c'est vraiment un cours très intéressant pour les connaissances de base sur la sécurité informatique. Great course

By Hayley H

Jan 25, 2019

I loved the instructor! He made the difficult material more fun with great teaching habits and puns along the way.

By Aleksandra V

Sep 7, 2018

Awesome. I loved detailed overview of the security and threats. And also the play on the titbit from Harry Potter.

By Bola K

Jun 1, 2020

This is an amazingly important course that taught me quite alot about IT security. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Rosemary P

Nov 28, 2019

It was an excellent course that had a higher emphasis on having learn the material as opposed to getting a grade.

By Clint M

Sep 4, 2019

The final was a little difficult and was a little overwhelming, but what it taught me will help me in the future.

By La T C

Jan 7, 2019

Security is the field that I would like to pursue. This gave me a look into the various areas that I can go into.

By V.SAKETH S - C

Oct 18, 2020

I have learnt the basics of security required and to be followed not only in the IT industry but in my own life.

By john r

Dec 16, 2020

I Really enjoyed this course, it was easy to stay engaged with so much interesting information being presented.

By Sourabh N

Aug 27, 2020

Hurrey i completed the course, and i have learned a lot of things here, now i can start my own company as well.

By Kim R

Jun 17, 2020

I felt that this was a very informative course and definitely opened my eyes to security procedures and issues.

By Jorge C A F I

Jun 8, 2020

REAAAALLY GOOD. I really like this course. Is really complete and use all the concepts previously learned! .e.e

By Jeff D

Apr 3, 2020

Great course to learn terms and concepts, those things that are the building blocks of a great security system.