Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

376 - 400 of 2,234 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By julien n

Oct 25, 2019

c'est vraiment un cours très intéressant pour les connaissances de base sur la sécurité informatique. Great course

By Hayley H

Jan 25, 2019

I loved the instructor! He made the difficult material more fun with great teaching habits and puns along the way.

By Aleksandra V

Sep 7, 2018

Awesome. I loved detailed overview of the security and threats. And also the play on the titbit from Harry Potter.

By Bola K

Jun 1, 2020

This is an amazingly important course that taught me quite alot about IT security. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Rosemary P

Nov 28, 2019

It was an excellent course that had a higher emphasis on having learn the material as opposed to getting a grade.

By Clint M

Sep 4, 2019

The final was a little difficult and was a little overwhelming, but what it taught me will help me in the future.

By La T C

Jan 7, 2019

Security is the field that I would like to pursue. This gave me a look into the various areas that I can go into.

By V.SAKETH S - C

Oct 18, 2020

I have learnt the basics of security required and to be followed not only in the IT industry but in my own life.

By john r

Dec 16, 2020

I Really enjoyed this course, it was easy to stay engaged with so much interesting information being presented.

By Sourabh N

Aug 27, 2020

Hurrey i completed the course, and i have learned a lot of things here, now i can start my own company as well.

By Kim R

Jun 17, 2020

I felt that this was a very informative course and definitely opened my eyes to security procedures and issues.

By Jorge C A F I

Jun 8, 2020

REAAAALLY GOOD. I really like this course. Is really complete and use all the concepts previously learned! .e.e

By Jeff D

Apr 3, 2020

Great course to learn terms and concepts, those things that are the building blocks of a great security system.

By Danielle B

Mar 11, 2019

This course was much more in-depth than I expected. It was definitely challenging, and I learned a great deal.

By Ben B

Jun 10, 2018

Very informative, at certain points too informative.But there is a lot of valuable information in these videos.

By soumaya e b

Sep 7, 2020

IT was an great online experience. So, I just will tell you go head and take it. You will be happy at the end.

By Mohd I S

Aug 28, 2020

i experienced very good after completing this certification course now i am more confident as i completed this

By Jeffrey s

Jul 14, 2020

Amazing course! The instructors really keep you engaged. All of the extra help with interviewing is priceless.

By Mohammed T C

Apr 22, 2020

Learned a lot from this course hopefully the knowledge will help me in my job. I wish all the best. Thank you.

By Vinod S

Jul 26, 2021

It was a great experience, and I got the chance to sharpen my skill and pick up a few new ones along the way.

By Mehmet B O

Nov 4, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and the Google team, especially the instructors. The first and biggest step on a new road.

By Jose H C M

Oct 29, 2020

Really nice course it has a lot of good thing to know, and the teacher its really good explaining the topics.

By William A C

Mar 14, 2020

The teacher really went into a lot of depth within these topics of Cybersecurity and he truly was a blessing!

By HASEEB R

Nov 6, 2019

This course gives you knowledge about security and many more things that an IT person should know that's all.

By Chidiebube O

Aug 8, 2020

I Enjoyed this courses and my favourite in the program. Kudos to Google and Coursera for this great Content.