Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

426 - 450 of 1,937 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Vansh T

Apr 18, 2019

The attitude of the teachers is great and their knowledge makes this course a fun experience. :)

By Jasmine M

Feb 18, 2019

This was a good course, it challenged me and contributed to my growing knowledge of IT security.

By Hans

Aug 12, 2018

A+++ Learned about how to secure yourself in an internet driven world is always an asset to have

By Tyler D

Jan 11, 2021

Very information dense, overhead explanation of cyber security and the infrastructure involved.

By Eugene B

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent material and it really gave me an understanding of why security is important to have.

By Sneha. M

Sep 15, 2020

great course!! love this as it helped me to learn and know more in depth about about networks !

By Muhammad S R

Jun 6, 2020

Fantastic course with lots of IT security info. Enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all instructors a lot.

By Mangalan G

Dec 20, 2020

Very useful for fundamental level IT Security here i got more interesting valuable experience.

By Jason A

Nov 16, 2020

I have learned so much and I now have the confidence to continue my education in the IT field.

By Jordan C

Oct 3, 2019

I thought this was a great eye opener into how to protect yourself and others against hackers.

By Tayyab K

Jan 31, 2019

Great course. Very Detailed. Covered every aspect of IT security. I will recommend this course

By Emmanuel H

Jan 27, 2019

Great course and learned a lot from this course. Also a very relevant and interesting subject.

By Rupesh K

Sep 1, 2020

Thank you Coursera...!

This was great journey and great experience..

Thank you google..!

#Google

By Russ H

Jul 6, 2018

I really enjoyed this course! Great overall coverage ob security. I would like to learn more!

By Bruno G E

Dec 18, 2020

Excelente curso donde se aprende muchísimo sobre todo el area de seguridad de la información

By Shreya P

Jun 15, 2020

It was a wonderful course with some enlightening information on IT Security. Happy Learning!

By Kevin J

Jun 4, 2020

This course was intense! I really feel prepared for a world of technology and success ahead!

By Sajan K

I loved the practice quiz it was very thorough and helped me revise what i learned recently.

By sandeep b

Mar 21, 2018

this course covered lot of technical stuff including real work scenarios and problem solving

By YEO T L

Jan 9, 2021

Too much literature and not much technical lab work. I think maybe it is an on-line program

By Rocky L

Sep 5, 2020

It is great course . Thank you google for the knowledge and skill i acquired in this course

By Esija A

Jan 5, 2020

Super packed with so much information and delivered in a very skilled and understadable way

By Nathaniel A

Oct 21, 2019

It was very interesting and at the same time very challenging, but I give God all the glory

By Jose G

Feb 5, 2019

Great Course. Learned a lot about how to defend not just ourselves but also help a company.

By Timothy W

Apr 1, 2018

While I would have liked this to be more hands-on, a very good introduction to IT security.