Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

426 - 450 of 2,174 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By David E P Q

Sep 6, 2020

I have acquired a vast amount of knowledge on security and the different attacks that compromise data

By Nihad S

Jun 21, 2020

This is a professional course, i learned a lot of things about IT security and gained more experience

By Shakira S

May 14, 2020

This was the most interesting and best laid out course with the best intructor of the specialization.

By Angel J C V

Jul 15, 2019

This is a great experience and remarkable teaching. I was able to refine my skills and beyond. Thanks

By Ahmad A

Mar 14, 2021

its really fun and exhausted experience but there's a lot of things i could learned from this course

By Satwik D

Jan 26, 2021

A very intuitive and quite-in-detail IT security course for beginners. This is 1-Course-handles-All!

By Emel R

Jan 1, 2021

Great course for the beginners. Instructor did a great job of presenting the information. Thank you!

By Beatriz J

Jul 11, 2020

A healthy and secure workplace brings a better family and a ventilated communities around the world.

By Dwight E

Jul 3, 2020

Very informative! Provides all the fundamentals and more! This course is setting you up for success!

By Kamanzi O

Jan 5, 2021

This course is hard and many but be strong and work hard because you will achieve what yoou deserve

By LEONEL Y V M

Nov 29, 2020

This is very usefull and now this is very interesting for the use of security growing in the world.

By Nshimiyimana J D D

Nov 5, 2020

thanks for evrrything Google , let me hope that i will find job , related to my career! ITsupporter

By Jesus C

Dec 6, 2019

Wonderful unit gained a tremendous amount of useful knowledge that i hope to utilize at my new job.

By James M

Oct 7, 2019

Fear can only be eliminated by acquiring knowledge of the subject. Looking forward to this journey.

By Ignatius L J M

Dec 9, 2020

Great course. Contains all one needs to know about digital security for small and all enterprises.

By Dinesh R N

Nov 2, 2020

It is tough but lecture did grate job to teach covered basics of all security aspects . Thank you!

By Conway T

Oct 7, 2020

This particular course was amazing. This is something that no one thinks about until things happen

By MWEBYA P

Sep 14, 2020

Thanks for the opportunity you gave and shared knowledge and skills with me. It was a great Course

By Michael A A

Jan 11, 2019

I so much love this course and the high level of detailed information shared during the lectures.

By Nikolay N

Feb 28, 2018

It is really usefull and interesting! Here you can learn the basics (and more) of the IT security.

By Luis E M S

Apr 13, 2021

un curso muy completo y con excelentes profesionales de la materia que sirvieron de instructores!

By Oscar O

Apr 3, 2021

Fue lo mejor , aprendí sobre un tema para mi antes de este curso no valorizado en su importancia

By samuel m

Mar 31, 2021

very interesting course i reccomend any one who is in information tech world to learn this course

By Muhammad I M C

Mar 12, 2021

Great course! I love Kevin, Victor, Cindy, Devan and Gian as my instructor, they are great people

By Bob A

Nov 14, 2020

I did the course to get background for a SciFi novel I am trying to write. I did succeed in this.