Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

501 - 525 of 2,179 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Ivan B

Mar 8, 2018

I have learnt a lot, it is a good point for starting in the (broad) field of IT Security

By Matias R J

Nov 2, 2020

I really enjoy it, from start to end.

I were able to revise many concepts that i forgot.

By PravinBalaji

May 13, 2020

A good content course from Google encourages me to learn and do a lot. Thank You Google

By Sjir B

Apr 14, 2018

Very fun course! I think it touched the right subjects and explained it in a great way.

By WEE H H

Feb 27, 2021

Security is new to me and I would like to further my study on this subject. It is fun.

By Ralph A M

Oct 4, 2020

This was an interesting way to present the concept of security in a data driven world.

By Paul B

Nov 16, 2019

Great Course thank you to all the instructors it has been a great learning experience.

By Juan A

Jul 25, 2019

excellent course and program. i've learned alot and am proud and glad i stuck with it.

By Damaso R

Jan 28, 2019

Great information! IT Security will only become more prevalent. A very valuable course

By M. A

Jun 17, 2020

the very good content. and a good instructor.

thank you google and Coursera community.

By Eliseu d S N

May 15, 2020

basic knowledge of vital points of how to prevent and protect your organisation infra

By Jennifer, M

May 6, 2020

This Course has thought me so much more information than what my regular classes did.

By Muhammad H F b H

May 6, 2020

The course is really informative and is good for kick-starting a career in IT Support

By ANDERSON S C

May 27, 2021

curso Ótimo! aprendi muito vou dedicar mais e mais, Gosto muito Tecnologia em geral

By Sergio B

Mar 31, 2021

This was a very interesting part of the course and the instructor taught it well imo

By Tom L

Jul 13, 2019

Hands down the best in the the series. Very deep. Very thorough. Wonderful course

By Jay D

May 16, 2018

Great course to learn more about all the bad actors out there and how to fight them.

By Latifah T

Dec 11, 2020

Quite, challenging, but overall this was an extremely great and informative course.

By Abhirup B

Jun 3, 2020

ITS INDEED A VERY USEFUL CERTIFICATE TO DEVELOP ONESELF AS AN IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST

By Angela L

Aug 20, 2018

Good broad overview course on IT security. But just touches the tip of the iceberg.

By Quedo S

Feb 9, 2021

Great course it provides a good foundation for developing a good security posture.

By ppparkhi

Aug 24, 2020

This was best one i did in this course. It actually pulled me to do the rest part.

By Elishah Y

Jul 13, 2020

I enjoyed this course amazing content I understand all.

Thanks, GOOGLE and COURSERA

By Alicia E

May 19, 2019

Excellent coverage of the topics. Concepts were made clear and easy to understand.

By MANASHAY R Y

Jan 27, 2018

Awesome learning experience and looking for the next level of Security learning