Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

501 - 525 of 2,474 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Joseph F

Jul 21, 2020

This is a great course and I have learned a lot in regards to security, prevention and detection.

By Pang V J

May 8, 2020

It was really interesting to learn all the ways to protect your systems, data and also the users.

By Jason D

Dec 11, 2019

Very informative, I highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn more about Information Technology

By Rhey D T

Nov 13, 2020

Finally. Thank you google for this wonderful, informative, useful, mind blowing, amazing course!

By Saumyaranjan N

Jul 15, 2020

it is good source defense against digital dark arts by google .thanks google and coursera .

By Sarah L

Jul 8, 2019

Really challenging,in that it's a lot of dense material, but it's delivered in a digestible way.

By Vansh T

Apr 18, 2019

The attitude of the teachers is great and their knowledge makes this course a fun experience. :)

By Jasmine M

Feb 18, 2019

This was a good course, it challenged me and contributed to my growing knowledge of IT security.

By Hans

Aug 12, 2018

A+++ Learned about how to secure yourself in an internet driven world is always an asset to have

By Khanyisa M

Dec 1, 2021

Great course! I highly recommend it if you want to want to know the basics about cybersecurity.

By Achmad S

Mar 3, 2021

Amazing program. A lot of new skills that i get and i can directly implement it into real world

By Tyler D

Jan 11, 2021

Very information dense, overhead explanation of cyber security and the infrastructure involved.

By Eugene B

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent material and it really gave me an understanding of why security is important to have.

By Sneha. M

Sep 15, 2020

great course!! love this as it helped me to learn and know more in depth about about networks !

By Muhammad S R

Jun 6, 2020

Fantastic course with lots of IT security info. Enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all instructors a lot.

By Dakhel A D A

Jul 30, 2021

Amazing course i recommend it to everyone to have knowledge about the tech and cyberattacks :)

By Trevor T T

Jul 15, 2021

T​he security part of the google it support certificate is by far the most fun and interesting

By Mangalan G

Dec 20, 2020

Very useful for fundamental level IT Security here i got more interesting valuable experience.

By Jason A

Nov 16, 2020

I have learned so much and I now have the confidence to continue my education in the IT field.

By Jordan C

Oct 3, 2019

I thought this was a great eye opener into how to protect yourself and others against hackers.

By Tayyab K

Jan 31, 2019

Great course. Very Detailed. Covered every aspect of IT security. I will recommend this course

By Emmanuel H

Jan 27, 2019

Great course and learned a lot from this course. Also a very relevant and interesting subject.

By Robert L

Dec 31, 2021

This course covered all areas of IT Security to have a good understanding of what it entails.

By Umar K

Jul 4, 2021

Great course, really helped me with security problems and types also the understanding of it.

By Grey S

Apr 1, 2021

Really enjoyed everything about this section. Probably my favorite part of the entire course.