Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS

Apr 26, 2018

LR

Jul 01, 2020

Thank you Google, Qwiklabs and the Coursera team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn the vast IT world. Thank you for providing me with the knowledge and the start to a career in IT.

1201 - 1225 of 1,399 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Richard H

May 05, 2020

One of the best of the 5 courses. The instructor was clearly stating what we were doing and what we needed to know. It may have been the material but I felt I learned more here than in other courses. It gets 4 stars because there should be more labs.

By Pierre R L

Nov 28, 2019

It was a great course, but you need to be more fair when grading the questions, because I had questions with A,B,C,& D, if I get three of them , I missed one and they gave 0/1, this is not right. Otherwise, that was a great experience. I do like it.

By Raphael R

Sep 18, 2019

Good, in-depth course. Point off due to following:

-Redundancy in graded work that should be standard by this point in the certification path.

-Graded work that would be more suited to be part of the network module rather than the security module.

By Bria B

Jun 25, 2019

Was a little difficult, but I succeeded! The only issue that I had was on week 6. The assignment sample was locked and did not show until after you passed the graded assignment. I was not sure what all was needed until my assignment was graded.

By Edward R

Mar 29, 2018

Good content though the transcripts need editing - I suspect it was passed through a speech recognition engine. The final assignment had two glaring errors in the marking rubric, so overall good content but the text needs attention to detail.

By Unmil M

Sep 06, 2020

Hey,

I loved this course actually, but there's something come up.All the courses which I completed before in coursera, in certificate Google's logo was there..this is the first time when the logo is not visible in certificate.

By Utkarsh K

Jun 14, 2020

Plz madam activate my course .

bcz jelous friend didn`t want to me see grow up ,tht so why he deactived it.

i m learning day by day fast , he can`t able to see me

it`s kindly request to sir/madam plz activate my couse

By Jose V

Oct 13, 2019

This course is very complete, however, I think it could be better if the lectures include more knowledge about samples about good practices especially for IT plans, and include more block diagrams or graphics of solutions.

By Andrew O

Jul 26, 2018

What was with that final assignment? This is a 50-person company making widgets, not something serving as a contractor to the DOD. So many of the things being looked for are complete overkill for that sort of environment.

By Zilu T

Dec 22, 2018

Quite informative, though the practice and lab are a bit shallow. Peer-graded assignment is VERY annoying when you complete the course on your own pace (No one has submitted anything for you to grade or to grade you)

By Kyle Z

Apr 21, 2020

Excellent course. I highly recommend this course for anyone just starting out in the IT Security field. This course provide excellent overviews and foundations for anyone just starting out in the IT Security field.

By Abbas E

Mar 07, 2019

Good learning practice and straight to the point, I'm learning a lot every video and course, this is what i was looking for as new to the IT field. well done Google and who ever behind this Innovative approach.

By Edward H

Jun 07, 2019

This course is great with helping anyone that may want to get a foot into I.T. this will teach you the fundamentals and more. I would definitely start here if you don't know where to begin to learn about I.T.

By Hrishikesh H C

Jul 04, 2020

Very Informative Even though a lot of big words and abbreviations were thrown around which needed us to research and learn about the words and topics before returning and continuing on the main course.

By Jorge A d C S

Aug 11, 2019

It is a amazing amount of knowledge I've got from you. It was a very pleasant way of learning. Give the students a small e-book is with all the syllabus and you'll get the five stars. Thank you all!

By Gareth S

Apr 12, 2020

Personally, I found this course more dense than the previous courses. I would have liked to have seen more visual descriptions of the topics, e.g. cryptography. But other than that, great course :)

By Brent K

Jun 11, 2018

I feel like this went way more in depth than I think most people just getting into it can handle. I think either this needs to be dumbed down or drawn out a bit more, but a lot of great info.

By Ajay B

Aug 22, 2019

A more in-depth concept can be included in the course and provide a reference to open source tools/technologies so young and aspiring security professionals can gain more out of this course.

By Christopher J

Sep 11, 2020

This one was ok. A bit difficult to deep dive into security concepts. You hear about them all the time but never really knew how they worked exactly. I take security more seriously now,

By Manish B

Apr 23, 2020

Really very good course.

It teaches so many things which we have facing in our digital life but didn't noticed.

After completing this course I'm conscious now about security and attacks.

By MADHUVANTTHY V

Jun 20, 2020

Very good, but personally, I would have preferred visual mode of instruction, which includes but not limited to a blackboard rather than a person sitting and telling us the concepts.

By Andrew S

Aug 26, 2019

I'm personally not a fan of cybersecurity as I find it boring and complicated. However, the teacher did a phenomenal job of explaining things and I genuinely enjoyed learning!

By Rufus F R j

For all courses in the IT Support Professional Certificate, the Text accompanying the lecture videos need to be edited (cleaned up) to comport with the lecture videos.

By michael l

Sep 12, 2018

Great course filled with a ton of information. More theory and less hands on. I prefer the hands on - it helps me remember better. Still would recommend course 100%.

By Gene W

Jul 13, 2020

This course had a lot of important information. IT Security is obviously a very important area of IT Technology. I'm planning on learning more about IT Security.