Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

2026 - 2050 of 2,174 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Ranjoy S R

Jul 9, 2020

Could be better if there were more hands-on exercises.

By Luís C

May 2, 2020

Very interesting course with full of isefull subjects

By Naung Y O

Feb 10, 2019

I can't even imagine how harder in the real world.

By Harrison H

Nov 11, 2018

Peer-reviewed assignments will be the death of me

By Lee W

Jul 16, 2020

Good overview of security for computer systems.

By Lexii P

Aug 15, 2018

Make sure you check the discussion for week 6!

By Murlene F

I had a few issues with the 3rd party labs.

By Jon S

Nov 4, 2018

Very good course. Well-presented material.

By Ruth

May 24, 2018

This is a good course and well presented.

By Haim K

Jul 2, 2020

I wish there would be more hands on labs

By Caspar C

Feb 11, 2019

Very resourceful and challenging course!

By Ronnie P

May 22, 2018

Great opportunity to learn IT Support!

By Andrew S

Mar 24, 2021

I wish I had feedback on my responses

By Manabu T

Aug 30, 2019

Good start up resource for beginner

By Ndayishimiye j m v

Mar 24, 2021

improve my skills in IT security

By Naushil B K

Dec 5, 2020

This was very skill developing.

By Soumendu M

Jul 8, 2020

Very nice course for beginners!

By Aayush G

Apr 20, 2020

should add some video tutorials

By Bunmi A

Oct 24, 2020

This module is somehow complex

By alejandro g

Jun 28, 2020

helped increase my knowledge.

By Ariel B

Jun 2, 2020

Man, that last test hit hard.

By Brice F

Jul 31, 2019

it was definitely worth it

By Marcos S

Aug 20, 2018

Nice intro to IT security.

By Julio P