Back to IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

DS
Apr 25, 2018

DG
Dec 4, 2020

An absolutely engaging and challenging feat that I am so proud to have completed. I hope this opens new door and better job opportunities so that I can better enhance my future. Thank you Google :)

2076 - 2100 of 2,116 Reviews for IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts

By Abdullah J

Oct 22, 2020

The Course is amazing but lacks a lot of visual presentation and too much data to process without any supplemental material that visualizes the process sometimes.

Otherwise good course

By Abdelrahman A M

Jul 25, 2020

This is a heavy material that needs more diagrams and animations to simplify other than thi it`s very awesome and beneficial

By Darrean S

Jul 25, 2018

To long to grade stuff, going to have to give a poor review based on that , however the learning material is nice.

By Misel F

Feb 24, 2021

Could be more hands-on. Some stuff feel basic. A solid try by google to convert cheap-hands into future IT roles.

By Hank H

Jul 27, 2018

Would have liked some labs and more detail about services. VPNs, Reverse Proxies. IDS, IPS, all that jazz.

Jan 30, 2018

I thought they would Teach like security on different OSs and how to protect them, more hands on...

By Ngoc Q P

Mar 23, 2020

There are a few of questions that had ambiguous answers (in my opinion)

By Daniel M

Dec 4, 2019

kinda rough with a lot of info that you will need to go over again

By Tania L

Feb 12, 2021

Not enough hands-on practice just a bunch of terminology.

By Emmett H

Mar 30, 2020

It was a ton of information but I got the most of it.

By AbdAllah A A H

Oct 30, 2020

the course was long and hard to focus in every thing

By Quanbin S

Oct 10, 2019

this course has too much information but less lab.

By Lonnie M I

Jul 20, 2020

was not hard enough after the first 2 courses.

By Adityaraj

May 22, 2020

practical explanation is required

By David R M

Sep 27, 2020

A good course. I recomend it

By Donald C

Sep 21, 2020

it wasok

By Nick R

Feb 1, 2021

I learned a lot, like I have some ideas at what the issues were during course 4 when the tests kept timing out and pumping out "You got this wrong".. when it was right..

It was the backup to that. It wasn't there. I spent some time constantly failing when it wasn't my fault. That hit my spirit HARD.. It took me longer to take this course because I was scared to move forward and hit that road block again. No one responded back to what could have been done, what was done, or will be done.. nothing was ever done or communicated,

So I continued and finished, by my estimations two months behind... and I did pay for that.

By Tewanna P

Dec 11, 2020

More hands on learning should be incorporated in to the courses. Providing a better skill and knowledge base for learning.

By Rath P R H

Mar 30, 2021

Little bit difficult but I still can do it well and passed all of this course.