Back to A Bridge to the World: Korean Language for Beginners Ⅰ

Learner Reviews & Feedback for A Bridge to the World: Korean Language for Beginners Ⅰ by Sungkyunkwan University

This course is an introductory course to Korean language that aims to cultivate basic communication skill for those that are interested in learning Korean language. The course is composed of essential expressions that are often used in everyday life, and designed to teach grammars using basic dialogues which reflect colloquial characteristics of Korean language so by end of this course, a student will be able to express him/herself on ordinary topics. Also, the course provides dialogues used in both formal and informal situations to help students to express in Korean language appropriately in particular situations, and provides various material to help students to understand unique culture of Korean language. Chief Contents Developer: Won-Sook Hyun Contents Developers: Eun-Sil Hong, Ha-ra Yu Production Assistant: Sa-ra Yoo Part of this course was developed with K-MOOC(Korean MOOC) funds....

RP
Apr 25, 2021

I had a great experience throughout the entire course. It not only helped me build my language skills in Korean as well as I learnt a lot about the Korean Culture. It was very helpful for me.

MN
Jun 3, 2021

El curso realmente fue muy interesante y útil, pude aprender fácilmente los conceptos del idioma. Los videos son muy fáciles de entender y el material teórico es muy útil.

26 - 50 of 57 Reviews for A Bridge to the World: Korean Language for Beginners Ⅰ

By Szilvia I G

Sep 13, 2021

Dieser Koreanischkurs (insbesondere Grammatik und kulturelle Kenntnisse) war für mich sehr interessant und nützlich.

By Yu C

Nov 20, 2021

Thanks but I couldn't find KR for Beginners II or else? Then I will turn to KR for Intermediate I right?

By Olivia G A L

Dec 27, 2021

T​his course is very helpful and easy to understand! Thank You Coursera and Sungkyunkwan University!

By Reno K R

Oct 12, 2021

I find this course helpful in my Korena study journey. I will continue to intermediate level.

By Kanishtha J

Jul 18, 2021

It was a great learning experience for me. Thank you for this opportunity

By daw l

Jun 6, 2021

c​ourses are vrey clear and easy to understand for foreign leaners.thanks

By Riza D O

Jan 3, 2022

I jsut want to say thank you for having this course here. All the best!

By Hoang P L

Oct 21, 2021

I​ feel it's very nice course for beginer to learn Korean Language

By Sitara B B

Jul 27, 2021

Excellent course!!!! helped me learn and understand Korean better.

By Puspha N

Nov 22, 2021

It's fun to learn Korean easily in this course. Thank you so much

By Ghifari P

Sep 20, 2021

Very easy to understand and make me want to learn more

By aniq f

Jan 14, 2022

I enjoying this lesson, thank you so much.

By Rachel S

Sep 1, 2021

This course is very good for beginners!

By Diana G P N

Jul 27, 2021

So funny, interesting and valuable

By Kelly K