Back to Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition by Arizona State University

In this course learners are introduced to second or foreign language theories and practices for teaching and assessing listening, speaking, and pronunciation. Learners will also be introduced to basic studies in second language acquisition and their pedagogical implications. Teachers will be invited to recognize the importance of grounding their own teaching philosophy through an examination of purpose, content, and technique....
Highlights
Applicable teachings
(121 Reviews)
Creatively designed course
(270 Reviews)

NZ
Jun 10, 2018

I'm really enjoying this course. I'm about half way through. I'm looking forrward to how the various courses in this series take me farther and farther into language learning theories and techniques.

ZY
Oct 10, 2018

Teachers are great. The course is fun and informative. I love this specialization. I look forward to completing all the courses as soon as possible. I highly recommend this course and specialization.

1401 - 1425 of 1,543 Reviews for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

By S.Şamil Ö

By feriel

Sep 30, 2016

By Ilgiz B

Mar 28, 2021

good

By Furkan g

Oct 24, 2020

Good

By AbdulRahman H K

Oct 6, 2020

good

By FILIPlane101

Jun 12, 2019

nice

By Noor A

Aug 9, 2018

nice

By Shwan A

Sep 13, 2017

Good

By Amadou A A

Mar 4, 2016

Feb 5, 2016

T

By nadia s

Oct 15, 2016

This course provides me opportunity to teach my kids in effective way that is proved to be in line with research on learning second language. I rate it the best course in this regard and would like to say special thanks to Dr Shane Dixon and all his team. I felt my teaching skills are improved after completing this course but there is still space for improvement in final assessment, in my opinion, there should be a thorough understanding for the participants of the course on how this final assessment could be beneficial for them. However the overall impact can be expressed in a big Thanks.