Back to Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change by Case Western Reserve University

Coaching can inspire and motivate people to learn, change, and be effective leaders, among other roles in life. Although most attempts are “coaching for compliance” (coaching someone to your wishes or expectations), decades of behavioral and neuroscience research show us that “coaching with compassion” (coaching someone to their dreams and desires) is more effective....

SY

Dec 01, 2018

I really loved this course and I learned so much. Although it took me awhile to read the papers and articles, it was well worth it. I use it for my trainings and workshops! Thank you!

SD

Jul 30, 2018

This was a wonderful course! Great opportunity to put learning into practice; the practical application of coaching skills in a real world environment was a huge benefit

26 - 50 of 95 Reviews for Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change

By Bernard D V

Apr 11, 2020

A lot of similarities witht the first course of the specialisation but this time, we have much more opportunities to practice what we learned. The course is complete and well-taught

By Susan D

Jul 30, 2018

By Sree D K K

Jun 01, 2020

A transformation experience guaranteed with elaborate exercises through learning journal. Would be a great guide for Coach beginning to unleash a leadership journey.

By ELOMIEN O E

Aug 30, 2020

Fantastic curriculum and superbly delivered by the course lecturers. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking to develop their leadership competence.

By Peter T

Apr 07, 2020

Fantastic course, absolutely wonderful to have a research base for coaching, and know exactly what does help people change in sustainable ways over time.

By Bashar H S

Feb 23, 2020

This course is excellent, it provided me with a lot of information and practical experience. I thank the trained teachers for their wonderful efforts.

By Rana F

Oct 02, 2020

Beautiful Course that helped me to learn about my ideal self, and learn how to work toward my visions, and be positive on many levels.

By Nathalie B

Oct 29, 2018

Great course ! a lot of practice and learning ! you just need to be committed and have the time to coach during the course to ge

By Shelina R

Jun 17, 2017

Very informative course. I learned many practical tools that I can use to develop as a leader. The material was excellent.

By Sabrine S

Oct 22, 2018

If you really take the course seriously, it will help you a lot to gain self-awareness in many aspects of your coaching.

By Vivek S

Jul 04, 2020

A useful course, really touching upon the insight of a coach and the coaching process. I am glad, I did this course.

By Vikram A M

Aug 29, 2018

Another excellent course. Various new learnings supported by excellent reading and video material. Highly recommended.

By MAJJI S R

Excellent course. It enhances our coaching skills. I recommend this course to all, who are in leadership position

By Adriana E C

Mar 28, 2019

El unico inconvenientes es que a mis compañeros les molestaba al parecer que enviara mis tareas en español.

By Martha E G C

Apr 16, 2020

This was the best experience ever!!! I am so excited to continue my studies as a coach!

By Ted B

Jun 28, 2017

This coaching class has a very organized way of showing you how to be a better coach.

By Ann J

Mar 19, 2019

I enjoyed this course. It gave me new insights into coaching conversations

By Arun K V

Oct 23, 2018

Great continuous learning with weekly exercises that will help you upskill

By Rajesh B

Excellent course and very useful for personal and official ideal goals.

By Rob P

Mar 04, 2018

Some really good concepts and approaches at a practitioner level

By melanie f

Jun 21, 2019

Very valuable course. Exceptionally well designed and presented

By Helen R

Jul 24, 2016

excellent course. very well presented with interesting content

By Fabio M V

Oct 19, 2017

Inspiring people is a great way to become a better leader.

By Simona S

Nov 26, 2017

I have learned a lot and I'm using it. Congratulations

By Marcella A C J

Aug 16, 2016

Amazing and Very Inspirational! God is Awesome! :)