Back to High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation by Northwestern University

Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation. Recurring course sessions repeat every 2 weeks on Monday with an enrollment period of 5 days....

AN

Apr 14, 2020

Very good experience and in this course I have got an opportunity to learn many things person as well as professional from prof Thompson and this learning will help me everyday ...Thank You so much...

PB

Dec 08, 2016

I audited this course and read the books. I can truly say that it has not only changed my professional interactions and management style, but I use the techniques and ideas in much of my daily life.

226 - 250 of 561 Reviews for High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation

By Valerie

May 26, 2018

Thank You Prof. Thompson, a good learning for me. It is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Valerie

By Diego P S

Aug 28, 2018

Really simple and Nice explicated. I am really delighted with the course and the proffesor.

By Petya K

Mar 09, 2020

Wonderful course, I appreciated the assessment as it gave me no option but to stay on top.

By Eric H

Mar 27, 2017

Excellent course covering leadership essentials. Lectures are high quality and enjoyable.

By Dimitrios B

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent and helpful course. I would highly recommend this course to fellow professors.

By WAN A G N

Sep 18, 2018

Very good course. Highly recommended for people in/intending to go for supervisory role.

By Sudarshan j

Aug 14, 2017

Great course content. Amazing professor and awesome lectures. Grading could be better.

Feb 02, 2016

GREAT CLASS -- wish I had taken more of this. Best explanation of BATNA I've ever seen.

By Dr. C H

Aug 19, 2020

Enjoyed this course! Thought-provoking and time commitment was very manageable! - Dr. H

By RICHARD P

Jun 27, 2020

Very exciting and well thought course . Thanks to the facilitator Prof, Leigh Thompson

By Markus H

Jul 11, 2018

Great course to learn about effective methods you can use both in work and daily life!

By Sree S

Nov 29, 2016

An excellent course and I loved the professor on her way of teaching. Thank you ma'am.

By Philippe K

Oct 23, 2016

Great course and energy. Learn so many tips and tricks to enhance my leadership skills

By Eric N

Awesome content, optional reading material and great presentation by Leigh Thompson!

By Damon F

Sep 03, 2019

Course structure and delivery approach is clear, concise, and efficiently delivered.

By Frederike F

Jan 21, 2019

really nice concepts delivered in a clear and concise ways! I learned a lot! Thanks!

By Mohamed I A E

Aug 11, 2020

Very useful course, and the lectures were very clear and conducted in a simple way.

By Juan S S P

Jun 21, 2018

Pretty interesting with a concepts that are absolutely practical for your business.

By Brett L

Aug 08, 2016

Awesome practical tools taught by a great instructor with vast real world examples.

By Shakespeare S

Apr 25, 2020

A very user friendly way of learning with easily understandable language and style

By Sachin R

Apr 22, 2020

Very insightful, the ideas and concepts have immediate applicability in real life.

By Maristela M B

Sep 25, 2019

good content and and a very friendly approach to adult's learning. thanks a lot.

By Anudeep M

Aug 31, 2019

Its a very good course. It helps you deal when you are in teams, and in work place

By Michael F

Nov 27, 2016

Very inspiring course with L. Thompson - I want more of this in the area of negoti

By Almira R

Nov 04, 2015

Very comprehensive! Easy to learn with lots of real examples and facts. Very nice!